Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #115809

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Jjim wrote:

DG wrote: We were a bit lucky in the end but we got up S 9.9 63 cl 8.7 55

Agree they had a few opportunities at the end but we controlled the game until the last qpr. Thought both teams showed good pressure throughout and considering the heat and humidity it was a good final hit out for us. I would expect both teams to up there.

Three goals each to Liam Ryan and Horse with singles to Joyce, Wheeler and Polak. Liam finished with an iced up thigh so hopefully he recovers soon.

Obviously the doom and gloom from all the Subiaco supporters forecasting a bad season for Subiaco may have been a little premature or did you have all the players that were missing last week were playing this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #115814

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
As Jjim said we led for all of the game, the tiges got to within 5 points in the last qtr and had their chances to win but blew some sitters. The skill level dropped off in the 2nd half due to the heat affecting players fitness but the intensity was still present, much to my surprise for a scratchy. A bit hard for me to summarize players performances as I didn't have a "budget" but I'll have a crack - Of the new blokes Guiness (I think) had a good tussle with Derickx in the battle of the number 50's. Thought Derickx took the honours in the first half with Guiness evening things up in the 2nd half. Dela also spent a fair bit of time assisting ruck. Perkins looked ok, Joyce and Litherland were solid. As usual our back line was impenetrable and our mids had alot of it with Horse leading the way. To answer swan42's question, I still have some doubts as we struggled up forward but we should be top 4. Apart from Ryan not much happened up there. Vermeersch, Wheeler and Dela were up there at times but the tiges defence was strong. Badly need Stevo and Halligan back as forwards, didn't see Powell or Adamson. Other absentee's included Cockie, Kennedy, Madut
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #115840

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Young Goddard was the number 50 in the ruck for us dg not derricks
The following user(s) said Thank You: DG

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #115999

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
A bit quiet there tiges of old, how many of your best were out?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #116027

• Ocker 157
  • Thank you received: 23
I also attended the game, good intensity from both sides considering the heat even at that time of the day but lots of fumbling,dropped marks, and errant handballs most probably from the amount of sweat on their hands!
DG, what number was Litherland please and do you know who number 40 was?

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #116070

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Ocker 157 wrote: I also attended the game, good intensity from both sides considering the heat even at that time of the day but lots of fumbling,dropped marks, and errant handballs most probably from the amount of sweat on their hands!
DG, what number was Litherland please and do you know who number 40 was?[/quote

Litherland was number 8 and 40 was Reid Polak.
There was a list in the bar which was definitely the best place to watch this one!

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #116084

• Ocker 157
  • Thank you received: 23
Thanks for that, wish I'd known the list was there!!

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #116209

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

DG wrote: A bit quiet there tiges of old, how many of your best were out?

not sure dg only from what I can read about the game we weren't far off full strength with mitch andrews and jye bolton being the best ones missing, tom lee came off after quarter time with a minor shoulder injury.

Scratchy v petticoats 7 years 1 month ago #116218

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 838
I think we'll see some real dingdong battles between what most seem to believe will be the top 3 clubs this year in Souths, Cl and Subi. We'll find out a bit more when we line up against what looks like a really powerful South's team down at the Port on the 18th.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 303 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp