Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Annual report 7 years 3 months ago #110693

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
I received our Annual Report in the mail the other day but as usual there were no facts and figures on how we tracked financially. My reading of Nathan O'Connor's summary suggests we did ok although the section on the AFL seats deal indicated we broke even at best or even finished up losing money due to a tough economy and competition for similar corporate packages from Freo and WCE . Did anyone get any info on our financial position from the AGM last week?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annual report 7 years 3 months ago #110913

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
BC -- thanks for the post. I thought you had to provide that sort of stuff by law? Do they send 'lion's roar' by post?

Annual report 7 years 3 months ago #110928

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: I received our Annual Report in the mail the other day but as usual there were no facts and figures on how we tracked financially. My reading of Nathan O'Connor's summary suggests we did ok although the section on the AFL seats deal indicated we broke even at best or even finished up losing money due to a tough economy and competition for similar corporate packages from Freo and WCE . Did anyone get any info on our financial position from the AGM last week?

There was a separate handout at the AGM . Basically we made a profit for the year of $58,066 compared to previous $163,907. The major reason for the result was the operating revenue was down due to the AFL packages and commercial operations being much lower this year. This was blamed on the lack of success of the dockers and to a lesser degree the Eagles along with tightening economic conditions for firms/sponsors in WA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 254 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma