Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subi Stoush 7 years 6 months ago #106837

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

astro wrote: Love a good stoush. Big Wasley taking no backward steps in protecting his players going by todays paper.

Wasley is a serial offender, he was having a crack at SD players and fans at 3Qt at Basso 2 yrs ago when things weren't going his way, he carried on like an flogger
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi Stoush 7 years 5 months ago #106841

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Swandog wrote:

astro wrote: Love a good stoush. Big Wasley taking no backward steps in protecting his players going by todays paper.

Wasley is a serial offender, he was having a crack at SD players and fans at 3Qt at Basso 2 yrs ago when things weren't going his way, he carried on like an flogger

I dont know what he is like, but I do know that something pretty ordinary was said to him by a certain Dockers player. Maybe no excuse but good on him I say.

Subi Stoush 7 years 5 months ago #106869

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Swandog wrote:

SD I guess you can take the man out of West Perth but you just cant take West Perth out of the man. Anyway he's a bloody good coach, consistant and thoughtful when talking to the lads, never seen him lose his shite with the players.

Subi Stoush 7 years 5 months ago #106873

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
All I saw was a freo scum player shove Steve fair in the back with some force, didn't see what happened before that, lets hope the maggots also saw it that way, as they usually do...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi Stoush 7 years 5 months ago #106931

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Out of the 14 Subiaco players that were reported, only Twomey's charge was withdrawn. Latham and Horsley each received a 100 dollar fine. The others slapped with a 50 dollar fine each. Shepheard being reported twice and found guilty on both occasions. Received a 50 dollar fine for the melee and has a reprimand for the striking charge.

Subi Stoush 7 years 5 months ago #106961

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Didn't 12 or 13 of the opposition get pinged and found guilty? All received fines I'm led to believe.
All this resulted from a melee that apparently happened at ¾ time?

Last edit: by westaussieguy. Reason: minimization
  • Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 455 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales