Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105173

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Attachment not found

I blame this Subiaco guy above for scaring away the WAFL's potential future fans even more so than Peel! :dry:

It's a shocker isn't it, happy to say I've dropped over 20kg since this photo and about 2 chins.

Even happier to see that you're once again having to lower yourself to personal insults which tells me that I'm clearly winning at upsetting one of the precious sisters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105175

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Attachment not found

I blame this Subiaco guy above for scaring away the WAFL's potential future fans even more so than Peel! :dry:

Well BH you really are a moral and ethical desert, using a photo of an Ozfooty member and his daughter to make snide remarks is really the definition of a bottom feeding scumbag. You do realise you need to ask a persons permission before posting their photo on a public forum, even the WAFL did so before using it for a positive promotional campaign, not to denigrate the photos subjects. I have made a complaint to the moderators and expect you to be sanctioned. If this does not occur it clearly shows that Swans posters do get special treatment or that maybe you are the sites owner which would explain everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Custodian, Theouterseagull

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105176

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Theouterseagull wrote: I see the wooden spooners are stalking our thread again, BH hitting the "thankyou" button every chance he gets, he's like that cowardly mate that stands a safe distance away from a fight hurling abuse.

Lowering one's self to personal insults hmm like the above comment?
I have not made mention of anyone's name in my previous post and I have no idea who the person is in the promo but obviously a couple of posters do and if they want it removed I am happy to do so.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105177

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
His attempted harassment has really backfired on him as I love this photo. It was taken at last years Grand Final which was my daughters first and what's better than getting to celebrate a Premiership with your kids, look at how happy she is. But how much of a lowlife is he to use a photo of someone's kid to try and have a go at someone he doesn't like. There is also the added issue of the fact that he has now identified me and my kid on a public forum which I have chosen to post anonymously on. Now if anyone on OzFooty holds a grudge against me for whatever reason sees me at the footy, they may want to have a go at me which puts my daughter in danger. Say whatever you want about me, I dish it out and fully expect to cop it back but leave people's kids out of it. BH is surely going to receive a similar 2 week ban to what I copped.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105178

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote: I see the wooden spooners are stalking our thread again, BH hitting the "thankyou" button every chance he gets, he's like that cowardly mate that stands a safe distance away from a fight hurling abuse.

Lowering one's self to personal insults hmm like the above comment?
I have not made mention of anyone's name in my previous post and I have no idea who the person is in the promo but obviously a couple of posters do and if they want it removed I am happy to do so.

Your lack of regard for the truth is only matched by your lack of a moral compass, you knew very well who's photo it was, your lack of credibility is only enhanced by your cowards denial of the truth.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105180

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
all issues aside and I understand where you're coming from outer with concerns over privacy of your children...I think it's a fantastic photo of a diehard Subi supporter with his kids at the footy...be proud mate...I would be.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105181

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Attachment not found

Well BH you really are a moral and ethical desert, using a photo of an Ozfooty member and his daughter to make snide remarks is really the definition of a bottom feeding scumbag. You do realise you need to ask a persons permission before posting their photo on a public forum, even the WAFL did so before using it for a positive promotional campaign, not to denigrate the photos subjects. I have made a complaint to the moderators and expect you to be sanctioned. If this does not occur it clearly shows that Swans posters do get special treatment or that maybe you are the sites owner which would explain everything.

Who's to say BH knew who this was in the photo? You are accusing him but TOS has "outed" himself here. Maybe it's karma for trolling himself on the SD board and bagging them and all the libel claims made against the SDFC?

When I looked at the photo I looked at it in the context of a Subi fan draped in club colours under the banner of WEAREFINALS. Which seems to indicate to me an ARROGANCE that Subiaco own finals football here in the West, which in actual fact they do! I couldn't care less who it is in the photo, it was obviously a random photo used for promotion.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by DD.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105184

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Attachment not found

Who's to say BH knew who this was in the photo? You are accusing him but TOS has "outed" himself here. Maybe it's karma for trolling himself on the SD board and bagging them and all the libel claims made against the SDFC?

When I looked at the photo I looked at it in the context of a Subi fan draped in club colours under the banner of WEAREFINALS. Which seems to indicate to me an ARROGANCE that Subiaco own finals football here in the West, which in actual fact they do! I couldn't care less who it is in the photo, it was obviously a random photo used for promotion.

It was a WAFL we are finals promo not Subiaco

BH has previously posted my full name and you'd have to be a complete moron not to see what he was doing posting that photo. He knows that that's me in that photo because he has spent quite a bit of time digging into my FB profile.

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105185

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I think we need to forget any personal antipathy that we have for other posters or clubs here. The fundamental issue here for me is that one of our fellow members privacy has been breached, whether deliberate or not only BH knows.

There is a reason why most of us go by Pseudonyms on this site and that is because we can post without fear of being recognised if we don't want that ( although I am quite happy people know my name is Mike however I would be horrified if someone put a picture of me up here, so would you if you saw a picture of me come to think of it :P ). Even though I agree it is a fantastic family photo ( one of the best I have seen actually) I think it should be removed ASAP to protect TOSG's privacy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, Theouterseagull

If Peelmantle win the prelim ..... 7 years 7 months ago #105186

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Theouterseagull wrote:

DD wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Attachment not found

It was a WAFL we are finals promo not Subiaco

BH has previously posted my full name and you'd have to be a complete moron not to see what he was doing posting that photo. He knows that that's me in that photo because he has spent quite a bit of time digging into my FB profile.

Excuse me so now you are incorrectly accusing me of "stalking"?
You named and shamed yourself champ on footygoss years ago I just happen to have a very long memory!
Over on footygoss Outer also belittled a SD poster who made mention he worked as a storeman and lived in High Wycombe so much so he has never been back on these footy forums isn't that right Outer?
I have posted above I am happy to remove the post if it has unknowingly upset a few people but am yet to receive a reply to that!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 347 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977