Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Souths 7 years 7 months ago #104700

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
TBH in pursuit of a genuine contest I reckon Peel v Subi in the GF would be a better contest than a SF v Subi GF.....not saying SF arent good enough or cant regroup.....just think Subi have SF measure mentally and physically......Peel with all those additions at the right time of the year, seem to be peaking just right. Still think Subi's hardness at the contest will trouble Peel' s AFL mids...but ROB, Blakely and DeBoer are no mugs.....be interested to see how Subi deal with Peel's height........and up forward Peel will definitely make things interesting with a couple ex Subi boys in DeLuca and Yarren.....plus Apeness, Griffen and Clarke. Up back l Silvagni and Collins have mature bodies and the experience to compete against Subi's key forwards......be interested to see who goes to Ryan......why EF didnt secure him preseason I will never know :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Souths 7 years 7 months ago #104714

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
you mean subi v the dockers freeze

Subi v Souths 7 years 7 months ago #104748

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
mate call them whatever you want....but if Peel(Freo) were to win the GF, the trophy and record books are still gonna be etched with the name "Peel football club".....no matter what you feel or anyone else feels....

Subi v Souths 7 years 7 months ago #104762

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Freezin wrote: TBH in pursuit of a genuine contest I reckon Peel v Subi in the GF would be a better contest than a SF v Subi GF.....not saying SF arent good enough or cant regroup.....just think Subi have SF measure mentally and physically......Peel with all those additions at the right time of the year, seem to be peaking just right. Still think Subi's hardness at the contest will trouble Peel' s AFL mids...but ROB, Blakely and DeBoer are no mugs.....be interested to see how Subi deal with Peel's height........and up forward Peel will definitely make things interesting with a couple ex Subi boys in DeLuca and Yarren.....plus Apeness, Griffen and Clarke. Up back l Silvagni and Collins have mature bodies and the experience to compete against Subi's key forwards......be interested to see who goes to Ryan......why EF didnt secure him preseason I will never know :lol:

Freez, in the farce relocated game where they beat us by a 4 points it was Mzunga, Deboer, Clarke and young local bloke Bell who won it for them, along with a 24 to 16 free kick count, but if they get over the doggies which is not a given, it will be a stronger team with 4 or 5 additional AFL boys included.

Subi v Souths 7 years 7 months ago #105225

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Singha wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

BC wrote: on another note...how's junior going sitting on the pine SS? is he coming back? I hope so as I enjoy his work even if the bogans and Mods don't.

Mate he's enjoying his break and busy with his new 2 week old daughter. He's got a wing attack & wing defence so far but no chf or chb's yet. Not given any thought to coming back and raising the average IQ on the Swans thread just yet. He's coming down for the game Sunday though.

Well done Outer, congrats. The forum might have banned him but the WAFC obviously love him. I keep seeing his mug on promos all over the place.

BH still wants to claim that he didn't know it was me in that photo, really?

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and 2 members online

• Dazzler
  • Swansfan

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric