Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #103974

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
gee they were impressive yesterday. really toweled up joondy through the middle and their forwards were very dangerous. we'll have to bring our A game but don't think having 2 weeks off is ideal preparation personally. I also see Dela not playing ressies today. does anyone know what's wrong with him as the amount of games he's missed you'd think he'd had a leg sown back on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #103977

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
BC, not a bad thing the SF boys have a day out before Subi meets them.....be interested to see if they can back it up......considering SF n Subi were the top two teams all year, they both rightly deserve this 2nd semi showdown.....De La Hunty seems a versatile sort who can front up on a limited preparation.......should be a ripper of a contest.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #103981

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Going to be a big task up at Leederville v Subi, Subi will still be favs I reckon.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104027

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Bazz given your lightening start against Joondy, Subi will need to be switched on from the first bounce which could be an issue given no footy for 3 weeks. Your boys cruised in the second half as Joondy looked gassed at halftime after their big effort to fight back so you should be fresh and up and about. I didn't notice any injuries that would keep anyone out of next weeks game but a couple of your boys looked a bit sore at games end. Higgins was fantastic and dominated in the ruck an area we have struggled with given the fact we have had to use pinch hitters all season who do very well around the ground but are regularly beaten in stoppages.
I thought Hams was great, his disposal was wonderful rarely missing a target and hard at it, also great to see a distinct reduction of "knee dropping" from the little man.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104028

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Senior Seagull wrote: Bazz given your lightening start against Joondy, Subi will need to be switched on from the first bounce which could be an issue given no footy for 3 weeks. Your boys cruised in the second half as Joondy looked gassed at halftime after their big effort to fight back so you should be fresh and up and about. I didn't notice any injuries that would keep anyone out of next weeks game but a couple of your boys looked a bit sore at games end. Higgins was fantastic and dominated in the ruck an area we have struggled with given the fact we have had to use pinch hitters all season who do very well around the ground but are regularly beaten in stoppages.
I thought Hams was great, his disposal was wonderful rarely missing a target and hard at it, also great to see a distinct reduction of "knee dropping" from the little man.

The maggots are having a look at him for that cheap shot behind the play. It didn't look too flash although no doubt it was in retaliation to being scragged all day
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104035

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Didn't see the Hams one but given he's not an aligned player he may get time if found guilty but usually they are inclined not to suspend during the finals unless its really nasty and the victim misses games. If he was out it would make a difference but I want to beat them at full strength as if we win I would expect to meet them in the GF.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104036

• BC
I think we'll match them in the middle and our defence is as good as any going around..I do wonder about our ability to hit the scoreboard. shut down Shep and we'll struggle to kick a score as Ryan doesn't like a hard tag and we don't seem to have anyone else in the front half who consistently kicks goals. maybe Sokol will come back in against his old team. even if Dela plays you wouldn't expect him to have too much impact. i'm also sure Schoey would have taken notes on the run off half back on Saturday by Pickett and co...they need some defensive forward pressure from the first bounce as we can't have what is effectively additional midfielders transitioning the ball into souths forward 50 unimpeded.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104042

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Ham's will probably get off then as it wasn't too bad and no injury to the opponent I don't think. More of a behind the play thing
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Last edit: by DG.

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104067

• BC
I just saw online that Hams got two weeks reduced to a week for a guilty plea. I wonder if Souths will appeal as these decisions seem to get turned over on a regular basis?

Subi v Souths 7 years 6 months ago #104074

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

BC wrote: I just saw online that Hams got two weeks reduced to a week for a guilty plea. I wonder if Souths will appeal as these decisions seem to get turned over on a regular basis?

Not for SF. Maybe for the alignment clubs.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 287 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes