Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103744

• Mudlark
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Some interesting names listed for the final.Hayden Kennedy and Sokol mostly.Still no Delahunty or Dylan Clarke.Max Walters missing again.I wonder if he has walked out?Can't say I blame him if he has.Stevenson,Waters,Leishman and Fetheronstaugh other interesting ones listed.Then again,3 of those 4 haven't seen much action this year and the recent fortnightly byes have complicated things.Mind you,this is just a list so much of the above may not apply come Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103750

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Max Walters got three weeks I think for an indiscretion in a game recently.

Would have expected to see Dela get a run if he is going to play any part for us in the finals???

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103760

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Jjim wrote: Max Walters got three weeks I think for an indiscretion in a game recently.

Would have expected to see Dela get a run if he is going to play any part for us in the finals???

Not too sure about that Jjim, he is good enough to come straight into the seniors
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103762

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

DG wrote:

Jjim wrote: Max Walters got three weeks I think for an indiscretion in a game recently.

Not too sure about that Jjim, he is good enough to come straight into the seniors

Still makes me nervous. Have to trust Schoeys judgement - he doesnt get it wrong often

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103775

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Real shame it's down at centrelink stadium otherwise would have made it along. The game should have been at Atom given both clubs have no league engagements this weekend. Would still leave the colts game as a curtain raiser at Crab park.

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103800

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Singha wrote:

DG wrote:

Still makes me nervous. Have to trust Schoeys judgement - he doesnt get it wrong often

Has been out for a long time now and I would have thought he could have had a run just to test out the body before a second semi final. Also have no problems with the coach making a call on it tho.

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #103801

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Senior Seagull wrote: Real shame it's down at centrelink stadium otherwise would have made it along. The game should have been at Atom given both clubs have no league engagements this weekend. Would still leave the colts game as a curtain raiser at Crab park.

Also would have had a look if it was at east Freo but not going to support Peel after their antics this year pissed me off big time!!!!!

ssies final 7 years 7 months ago #104162

• Sneaky 101
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Interesting to see that max Walters played at his old ammo club whenever subi had a bye this year ( not sure if he did this with subis knowledge?) now that they have moved to a grade it will be interesting to see what he does next season? Great numbers in the ressies but struggled to hold down a league spot even though I thought he went alright when given the opportunity

ssies final 7 years 6 months ago #105954

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Would probably play regularly at other WAFL clubs in the seniors. Numbers in the league when played were good. Midfielders on big buck$ are getting games ahead of him.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 342 guests and 2 members online

• Sand Surfer

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL