Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

the next two weeks 7 years 8 months ago #102777

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
It'll be interesting to see how Schowey and the brains trust handle the next two weeks. do they taper the training workload ahead of finals or increase it with match simulations and the like? also how are they going to manage Dela and co coming back from long term injury? Dela in particular will be very important for us in the finals but not having played for so long, do we take a risk and play him in the one's or get some match fitness in the ressies with a plan to get him up for the GF if we're good enough to make it? all difficult questions which will determine our success or otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

the next two weeks 7 years 8 months ago #102788

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
We had the same situation last year I think? It's always a two edged sword. West Perth seemed worn out by the GF last year, wheras our guys were fresh.
Schoey doesnt mind taking the risks. I recall the Prelim against the sharks where he rested 3 key players. Luckily the gummies couldnt kick straight that day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1064 guests and 3 members online

• Swedgen
  • Frothy
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag