Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102684

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
We had plenty of scoring chances, 2 more at 1/2 time 7.2 to 4.7 and just 1 less at 3/4 time 12.4 to 7.8, so must have been getting our share of the footy. But as has been the case for the last 3 weeks have failed to convert at more that 40/50%. 6.7 in the last for a 17 point margin could have been 30++ so that last qtr must have been great to watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102704

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
I thought I saw Jeff Farmer at the game yesterday carrying a young fella wearing a Subi jumper....maybe the Wiz has been a closet Subi supporter all along.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102708

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: I thought I saw Jeff Farmer at the game yesterday carrying a young fella wearing a Subi jumper....maybe the Wiz has been a closet Subi supporter all along.

Have heard that he is a Subiaco supporter, ran into him at one of the premiership celebrations. Can't remember which year it was, there's been so many.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102714

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
BC I read somewhere that Farmer was indeed a Subi man, but naturally, stayed loyal to South whilst he was playing.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102716

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: BC I read somewhere that Farmer was indeed a Subi man, but naturally, stayed loyal to South whilst he was playing.

We've got a few famous supporters, Justin Langer is our number 1 ticket holder and Geof Parry is big Subi man.
Other clubs also have some famous supporters, obviously Rolf Harris is a huge Swans supporter :lol:

Last edit: by Theouterseagull .

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102717

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
yep -- KJ Hughes is another, I believe; pretty sure his Dad played for the club too.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102718

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: yep -- KJ Hughes is another, I believe; pretty sure his Dad played for the club too.

God is a Subiaco supporter, that's why it's never cloudy on match day, he wants to watch his favorite team.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102722

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

Theouterseagull wrote:

ArkRoyal wrote: BC I read somewhere that Farmer was indeed a Subi man, but naturally, stayed loyal to South whilst he was playing.

We've got a few famous supporters, Justin Langer is our number 1 ticket holder and Geof Parry is big Subi man.
Other clubs also have some famous supporters, obviously Rolf Harris is a huge Swans supporter :lol:

that's pretty funny outer...the boy from bogandean could possibly do a prison swap back here and be surrounded by other SD faithful. B)

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102724

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

that's pretty funny outer...the boy from bogandean could possibly do a prison swap back here and be surrounded by other SD faithful. B)

Rolf Harris does have a lot in common with a few swans supporters.

Subi v FART 7 years 7 months ago #102729

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Theouterseagull wrote:

BC wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Rolf Harris does have a lot in common with a few swans supporters.

Just a tip guys. Don't give up your day jobs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 349 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma