Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100243

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Looks like the weather pattern will keep up again with a wet weekend, but must admit the ground looked in remarkably good condition (for Leederville) for the Souths game which allowed both teams to play some really good footy.

Anyway it SD this week, the Ducks always seem to step a bit against us at least for some of the game and in the past few years have jumped up and beaten us so no room for complacency. We lose Cockie with a weeks holiday but he wont mind the rest which will freshen him up for the Joondy game. Still no news on Kitch so we'll just have to wait and see. Should have Horse back which is huge, his undoubted on field leadership keeps the boys minds on the job. Hopefully we might see a couple of the ressies boys get a chance like Walters & Boges who have been doing everything possible to keep their names in front of the selectors. Waters should get another run in the two's, if he can run into some touch he'll be very handy come finals time.

Dela still 3-4 weeks off, what's the go with Kennedy's shoulder was it a season ending injury?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100249

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Senior,Kennedy's season is done and dusted.According to the television broadcast,Kitch's knee simply seized up.He certainly seemed OK on the field and in the rooms after the game which surprised me.Agree thatWalters and Boges deserve a crack this weekend,they have worked hard to maintain their great form.One could replace Cockie,the other could maybe replace the Fez who has had a long and fruitful year but was sore before the Perth game and nearly pulled out of that fixture.

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100298

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
B B Stevenson D Jackson G Clark
HB J Latham J Lockyer A Heal
C S Moore C Phelan K Horsley
HF G Broughton S Bradley J Garcia
FF B Robinson H Shepheard L Ryan
F C Wheeler B Mahoney L Kitchin
Int. M Bogensperger, W Fetherstonhaugh, S Mckenzie, C Hoskins, C Bryan, D Leishman, W Twomey,
In K Horsley, S Mckenzie, B Stevenson, M Bogensperger,
Out A Cockie,
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100331

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Some solid ins there with Stevo & Horse plus great to see that Kitch is ok.
Of that interchange list you'd think the certainties are Twomes, Hoskins and Bryan, so 4 chasing that last spot.

The ruck seems settled at the moment without Dela, Clanger & Bradley carrying most of the load and Shep doing his bit up forward. Backlines looking nice and settled, Moore has been doing enough to hold his spot but agre with a previoius comment that this would have been the ideal game to give Phez a rest and bring in Boges or Walters in the middle.

Should win well if the attitudes right if not this mob have made a habit of knocking us off once a year recently.

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100409

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
Good effort by the boys. The mids were terrific as were Broughto, Lock, Twomes and Declan Jackson. I thought Shep was sensational. Are Ryan and Garcia in danger of losing their spots?

And can any bogan supporters tell me if that young bloke in the EP side of the main stand in the beanie who spends the entire game yelling out crap is s full quid? If he is, then I'm surprised someone from your mob doesn't tell him to pull his head in.

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100431

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

BC wrote: Good effort by the boys. The mids were terrific as were Broughto, Lock, Twomes and Declan Jackson. I thought Shep was sensational. Are Ryan and Garcia in danger of losing their spots?

And can any bogan supporters tell me if that young bloke in the EP side of the main stand in the beanie who spends the entire game yelling out crap is s full quid? If he is, then I'm surprised someone from your mob doesn't tell him to pull his head in.

Ryan was quiet but I don't think he's in danger at this stage. Garcia looked dangerous at times but his accuracy at goal let him down. I think Stevo is in danger if Delahunty is good to go also someone would have to make way for Cockie
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100441

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Subi very good even when playing average todasy. SD average tipping SFC too 3peat

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100446

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

BC wrote: Good effort by the boys. The mids were terrific as were Broughto, Lock, Twomes and Declan Jackson. I thought Shep was sensational. Are Ryan and Garcia in danger of losing their spots?

We could say the same about the pea brained idiots that sit under the outer light tower
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100447

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

BC...I know who you are talking about...same idiot who can't control himself in the Macca stand at Basso with foul language...same idiot that blows foghorn and uses electronic police sirens etc...he is far from the full quid

Subi v Bogundean 7 years 8 months ago #100454

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Dirty Weekender wrote:

BC...I know who you are talking about...same idiot who can't control himself in the Macca stand at Basso with foul language...same idiot that blows foghorn and uses electronic police sirens etc...he is far from the full quid

LOL

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1075 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog