Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99180

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Singha wrote:

Jjim wrote: I think Walters & Bogensperger are both unlucky not to have had more opportunities this year and would have been handy in the conditions on Saturday. We missed the inside work of Kitchen and Horsley.
Is there anyone else that deserves a chance LH ?

LH what about Vermeesch? You would have seen him in the colts. I was impressed with his strong one grab marks in the little I've seen of him. Grabbed my eye. Same game Bradley and Elliot couldn't get a touch so there you go...!

Yeah Vermeersch is just starting to make his move in the last 3 weeks. Probably competing with Sokol maybe? Bit taller though. Was a good colts player specially once his confidence was up.

Woodley certainly deserved his spot and went ok I thought in those conditions. Player to watch.

Walters and Boges as you guys have mentioned. They win so much of the footy. Prolific actually. Would have been perfect replacements for Kitchin and Hors.

Garcia is just hitting a bit of form in the last 2 weeks. Wade going well since returning.

Joyce, Yarran injured - not sure how long for.

But yeah Boges and Walters really standing out as Jjim mentioned.

I've got to own up actually. When I first saw Maxy playing development squad I thought nah might play a little bit of colts but that's about it. But by gee I was so wrong and I knew it within a month of colts the next season. Talk about bash and crash and contested footy. Not only that but can also take a grab and kick a mercurial goal. To come runner-up in the ressies B&F last year when still eligible for colts is a fair effort

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99186

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Yes I also like what little I've seen of Vermeesh. And I like Garcia and lately Wade since he came back from injury.
I must admit I usually only see the second half at most of the ressies so hard to make judgements on how these guys are going so appreciate your insights there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99199

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Jjim wrote: Yes I also like what little I've seen of Vermeesh. And I like Garcia and lately Wade since he came back from injury.
I must admit I usually only see the second half at most of the ressies so hard to make judgements on how these guys are going so appreciate your insights there.

No worries. Thanks mate

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 417 guests and 2 members online

• westaussieguy
  • ruddiger

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL