Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99037

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Well, I was wrong again. Well done Perth. Well done Tigers.;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99039

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

La Hincha wrote: Well done selectors. Your pen through names is working well. Yet you'll pick out of form players...it will cost us

Crapping me off LH
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99040

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
well I picked it...I thought some of the selections were odd considering the forecast. 2 highly skilled but light framed players up forward in Woodley and Ryan didn't work. We needed tougher bigger bodies to create contests in our front half. I'm also mystified how Elliott gets a game and he cost us a goal in the last when he missed a sitter in the square. I see the maggots did their usual best with frees 21 to 16 against although in saying that it must have been very tough for them as well given the conditions and also frees didn't cost us the game. Lockyer, Phelan, Robbo, Clanger, Marns, Cockie all very good. The only good news is that souths got flogged as well.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99041

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Singha wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Well done selectors. Your pen through names is working well. Yet you'll pick out of form players...it will cost us

Crapping me off LH

Me too mate, me too

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99055

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Mmmmm
Bit disrespectful I would have thought LH and Singha.
The Dee's also had 4 first choice players missing.
And beat you in a slog, could have gone either way.
But the Dee's are hard at these days.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99058

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Demons Forever wrote: Mmmmm
Bit disrespectful I would have thought LH and Singha.
The Dee's also had 4 first choice players missing.
And beat you in a slog, could have gone either way.
But the Dee's are hard at these days.

No mate, no disrespect meant at all. An ongoing issue where some supporters don't necessarily think players are being selected on form. Congratulations to you guys, totally deserved win and hopefully continues, but not against us
The following user(s) said Thank You: Time For a Flag, La Hincha

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99069

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Any Subi folk care to elaborate on these concerns with certain selections and the reasons behind them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99070

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
As I said before this group of players will march into hell together like the proverbial six hundred that Tennyson spoke of.
We have come a long way this season both on and off the field and have laid a strong foundation to move further forward as this season races to it's conclusion. As Churchill said..."this is not the end, nor maybe the beginning of the end, but it is definitely the end of the beginning."
Now I wonder if there is anything left in that bottle Cab Sav?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by smokey.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99078

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
DW: I was going to ask the same question. I don't go enough to comment myself.

Subi v Dees 7 years 9 months ago #99131

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
I think BC summed it up, too many lightly framed players in the forward half and don't get me started on Elliot, Now he's probably a nice kid but he's barely a reserves standard player, the term "chook with it's head cut off" comes to mind. Every game I've seen him play he's made critical mistakes, his dropped mark when we were on a roll was a defining moment in the game.

Guys in the ressies like Garcia with 3 goals, Boges with 22 disposals, Walters with 20 or the experienced Stevo, should have been miles ahead in the queue.

Anyway, the D's thoroughly deserved their win, while both teams matched each other with the intensity and tackling, the Perth boys ran harder to make space and opportunities, disposed of the ball better and were far more efficient in attack, all things Subi pride themselves on.

Luckily Souths got done so we keep a little break on them, lets hope for both Subi and Souths sakes that the weathers fine in September or they'll both struggle based on this weekends efforts.

Bye next week then Souths at Leederville on a bloody Thursday night in the middle of bloody winter??????????? This is the showcase game of the round but it's up against a massive AFL game between the Hawks and Swans, the Dorks play Friday night and the Toasters on Sunday so why not have all 4 games at 2.15pm on the Saturday. This game could well decide top spot and home ground advantage in the minor finals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Time For a Flag, ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 419 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977