Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98272

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Well I expect thousands of the great unwashed to descend upon Leedy tomorrow as we clash with the Man U of the WAFL. If we don't get 10,000 passionate and loyal bogan fans to complement Subi's 300 then there's something wrong. The umps hate them, WAFC hates them even WADA can't stand them...but I have a soft spot for my good friends 42 and his faithful servant Swandog.

Not a bad side on paper and I think we're approaching our best 22 available with the exception of Dela who misses again and maybe Rhys Waters although not sure where is recovery is at ...Subi by 28 pts.

B G Broughton D Jackson W Fetherstonhaugh
HB J Latham J Lockyer A Heal
C S Moore C Phelan B Mahoney
HF B Fimmano S Bradley W Twomey
FF B Sokol H Shepheard L Ryan
F C Wheeler L Kitchin K Horsley
Int. J Woodley, D Elliott, A Cockie, C Hoskins, C Bryan, B Stevenson, B Robinson,
In B Stevenson, D Elliott, B Robinson, J Woodley,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98275

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Of course you have a soft spot for us BC...we prepare future premiership players for you :woohoo: :P ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98277

• BC
yes...and we'll be forever in your debt DW...although maybe Twomer and Robbo just wanted to go somewhere they know they'll get paid and aren't a part of a drug culture...I mean Sudafed is the scourge of today's society. ;-)

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98281

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

BC wrote: Well I expect thousands of the great unwashed to descend upon Leedy tomorrow as we clash with the Man U of the WAFL. If we don't get 10,000 passionate and loyal bogan fans to complement Subi's 300 then there's something wrong. The umps hate them, WAFC hates them even WADA can't stand them...but I have a soft spot for my good friends 42 and his faithful servant Swandog.

Not a bad side on paper and I think we're approaching our best 22 available with the exception of Dela who misses again and maybe Rhys Waters although not sure where is recovery is at ...Subi by 28 pts.

Int. J Woodley, D Elliott, A Cockie, C Hoskins, C Bryan, B Stevenson, B Robinson,

Halligan is the other missing with injury, would normally be in the 18 but given we have Ryan, D Clarke, New Yazz and Sokol doing the job at various times he will have a battle to get back in once he gets fit.

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98282

• BC
yep...I heard from Buddy Boy I think it was that Halla is gone for the season....bugger

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98283

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Geez another one gorn for the season!!

Expect a full on attack from the Ducks tomorrow they will be up and about after beating the Peel reserves last week. Would not want to take them lightly or we'll end up like EF last weekend. Any team on any day in this league.

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98295

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

BC wrote: Well I expect thousands of the great unwashed to descend upon Leedy tomorrow as we clash with the Man U of the WAFL. If we don't get 10,000 passionate and loyal bogan fans to complement Subi's 300 then there's something wrong. The umps hate them, WAFC hates them even WADA can't stand them...but I have a soft spot for my good friends 42 and his faithful servant Swandog.

Still a couple or three in the team I don't really rate and don't think on form deserves a spot, room for improvement for mine

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98319

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
With a small forward (D Clarke) out injured, I'm guessing a lively small forward will come in as a replacement???

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98331

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LH Robbo will most likely get that gig, he had a run around in the two's last week so should be fresh and ready.

Subi v Bogans 7 years 8 months ago #98416

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Horse went down early in the second qtr with what looked like a hammy, pity as he was looking really good. Be out for a few weeks i'd say. Clanger didn't line up
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes