Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #98143

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

BC wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

BC wrote: yeah but freez...we all know the umpies hate SD and wouldn't give them a free kick for love nor money...also the bogans are injury ravaged so they'll be lucky to put their little league team on at half time...but I guess their tens of thousands of faithful supporters could get them over the line. one thing is for sure, the subi footy club will be putting the trophy cabinet and anything else of value under armed guard with an army of swans supporters descending on the place.

As long as you don't serve warm piss BC things will be ok. With both clubs having massive supporter bases let's hope we can get 600 thru the gates on the weekend for what is obviously match of the round. :woohoo: ps I won't be there...frosty Antarctic Leederville oval has been removed as a place of interest on my google map...cold wet and miserable with not even remote chances of a happy ending...nope ain't won't can't go...thrice bitten twice shy

jeez DW...you leave yourself open to swandog calling you as weak as piss because you won't go to a particular ground as he does with me for not going to bogandean. :blink:

Haha...my remaining nut tells me otherwise BC...tbh I'm struggling to get to the footy regardless this year working 3 jobs over weekends...jury still out if footy is worth sacrificing for the expenses of love but I'm giving it a go for now...whilst SD are dishing out dismal effort levels on the park it's a no contest...lets hope the latter half of the season has me reconsider my current workload.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 582 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977