Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97527

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Reading today's paper it sounds like we're getting close to a full squad with the exception of those guys out with long term injuries. That's great for competition for spots and might also allow Schowey to rest a few blokes who've been up for a long time like Clanger, Dec Jackson, Shep, Kitch, Fez et al. This week should see a win over the Tiges who will be missing a few but you never know with that mob....ducker neates gets his mojo and before you know it they're 3 or 4 in front from frees. anyway...subi by 30 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97539

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I wouldn't rest Clanger, he's only just returned to some good form. Keep him down forward to give him a rest from the ruck.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97577

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Theouterseagull wrote: I wouldn't rest Clanger, he's only just returned to some good form. Keep him down forward to give him a rest from the ruck.

Agree, if he has no injury issues keep him going, he thrives on hard work, but I'd look to rest Kitch soonish, Phez had a weekend off for the state game .... with general soreness.

Remember the only reason we have a bye is to accommodate the Freo reserves pansy's before that the comp was 21 rounds with no byes except for the state games.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97578

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Team list looks very good, Sokol into the 18, Robbo on an extended bench of 7. There's 5 on the bench that should get a run but 1 will miss out. How on earth does Dylan Elliot ever get considered??? You would think Bradley, Cockie & Robbo are definites, so it's between Bryan, Clarke & Elliot for the last spot. Given Sokol is in probably Clarke & Elliot will miss the cut.

With Cameron out the Tiges will put more emphasis on Meister & Bieber Richardson for their goals so give those two really close attention and they will struggle for goals.

Wet weather forecast so will be a slog, our bigger bodies should be an advantage. They have real quality in the mids so a bit of bash and crash in the wet will slow them down.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97682

• BC
workmanlike effort after poor first and third quarters. Horse was very good again with 32 touches and Ryan showed a bit today. I guess its easy to forget he's only 18 but he kicked 4, took some good strong marks and competed a lot more than last week. The backline was excellent although I thought Jordy Lockyer had an off day. Schowey was very worked up at the qtr time break and not surprised as we were ordinary. Not sure why Delahunty didn't play as he was bounding up the steps of the grandstand and looked in perfect health. Good thing we weren't playing FART as they would have got back in their cars after seeing a bit of water at CHF of the tech school end. All up the tiges gave a bit of cheek but a win is in the bank with no significant injuries so all is good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theouterseagull , ArkRoyal

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97711

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
I thought Ryan set us alight in the 2nd, he was in everything. Horse was very good. Apart from the second qtr we weren't very impressive at all. Passages of good but lots of rubbish. I noticed Dela came off late in last weeks match vs ef, icing his groin
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97753

• BC
it did favor the tech school end grassy but wasn't a howling breeze by any standard.

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97761

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

BC wrote: workmanlike effort after poor first and third quarters. Horse was very good again with 32 touches and Ryan showed a bit today. I guess its easy to forget he's only 18 but he kicked 4, took some good strong marks and competed a lot more than last week. The backline was excellent although I thought Jordy Lockyer had an off day. Schowey was very worked up at the qtr time break and not surprised as we were ordinary. Not sure why Delahunty didn't play as he was bounding up the steps of the grandstand and looked in perfect health. Good thing we weren't playing FART as they would have got back in their cars after seeing a bit of water at CHF of the tech school end. All up the tiges gave a bit of cheek but a win is in the bank with no significant injuries so all is good.

Something to do with the points cap perhaps?? Or the Taxman??
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97766

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: workmanlike effort after poor first and third quarters. Horse was very good again with 32 touches and Ryan showed a bit today. I guess its easy to forget he's only 18 but he kicked 4, took some good strong marks and competed a lot more than last week. The backline was excellent although I thought Jordy Lockyer had an off day. Schowey was very worked up at the qtr time break and not surprised as we were ordinary. Not sure why Delahunty didn't play as he was bounding up the steps of the grandstand and looked in perfect health. Good thing we weren't playing FART as they would have got back in their cars after seeing a bit of water at CHF of the tech school end. All up the tiges gave a bit of cheek but a win is in the bank with no significant injuries so all is good.

Mate who the fk puts a big chunk of ice down their pants in antarctic conditions unless they have a legit injury??
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Petticoats 7 years 9 months ago #97773

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

DG wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Mate who the fk puts a big chunk of ice down their pants in antarctic conditions unless they have a legit injury??

Only going on what BC stated that he was bounding up and down steps looking in perfect health
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 304 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes