Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Nathan Phillips Article 11 years 1 month ago #8135

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We have to talk about Herring Freeze because he's in the squad and playing each week. So far though you've been proven correct with him scoring 1 goal and 0 goals.

But to have played 68 games up forward at Sturt, he must have something hopefully.

But if not our other option is Brad Stevenson, who comes back into the ressies this week after a 12 month knee injury.

George Hampson - although more of a tall mid at 6ft2 - might be used there from time to time. He's always dangerous when he goes forward.

Apart from those three, I can see our ruckmen/Fwds Sinclair, Madut, Wheeler, McDougall spending plenty of time in front of the big sticks. Even big Singh showed a lot and caused EF a lot of problems in the ressies. Be interesting to see how he develops - so far so good - huge man.....but not as big as Mack Byron-Prendergast I noticed. Jeez he must be about 6ft8-6ft10?

We are fortunate to have DeLuca, Pickett, Garcia, Halligan, Clarke coming into the senior system at the same time, so we're sorted for small forwards. I'm sure you would agree, exciting players all five - though inexperienced.

And that Daniels lad, although not produced by us, is exciting also when he goes forward - mullet flowing.

Midfield was the real problem last year. We just didn't get the pill. Hardly a game was played where we had more inside 50's than the opposition. Just can't win games that way.

Hopefully the addition of Kayler-Thomson, Sheed, Gum, Daniels, Phillips, Le Fanu, A fit Forrest, A year older Waters, Bogensperger, Ward, Moore & Co. will make a difference along with the mainstays of last year - Bristow, Kerr, Mahoney and Hampson.

Bloxsidge, Hassett, Davidson and Blechynden have all departed from last year's midfield line-up of course. We will miss Blech. Good solid player.

Hopefully all things considered we can get back to being competitive and dangerous each week mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Nathan Phillips Article 11 years 1 month ago #8162

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

La Hincha wrote: We have to talk about Herring Freeze because he's in the squad and playing each week. So far though you've been proven correct with him scoring 1 goal and 0 goals.

But to have played 68 games up forward at Sturt, he must have something hopefully.

But if not our other option is Brad Stevenson, who comes back into the ressies this week after a 12 month knee injury.

George Hampson - although more of a tall mid at 6ft2 - might be used there from time to time. He's always dangerous when he goes forward.

Apart from those three, I can see our ruckmen/Fwds Sinclair, Madut, Wheeler, McDougall spending plenty of time in front of the big sticks. Even big Singh showed a lot and caused EF a lot of problems in the ressies. Be interesting to see how he develops - so far so good - huge man.....but not as big as Mack Byron-Prendergast I noticed. Jeez he must be about 6ft8-6ft10?

We are fortunate to have DeLuca, Pickett, Garcia, Halligan, Clarke coming into the senior system at the same time, so we're sorted for small forwards. I'm sure you would agree, exciting players all five - though inexperienced.

And that Daniels lad, although not produced by us, is exciting also when he goes forward - mullet flowing.

Midfield was the real problem last year. We just didn't get the pill. Hardly a game was played where we had more inside 50's than the opposition. Just can't win games that way.

Hopefully the addition of Kayler-Thomson, Sheed, Gum, Daniels, Phillips, Le Fanu, A fit Forrest, A year older Waters, Bogensperger, Ward, Moore & Co. will make a difference along with the mainstays of last year - Bristow, Kerr, Mahoney and Hampson.

Bloxsidge, Hassett, Davidson and Blechynden have all departed from last year's midfield line-up of course. We will miss Blech. Good solid player.

Hopefully all things considered we can get back to being competitive and dangerous each week mate.

Looks good but yeah injurys will play a big part as usual. I dare say Sinclair is our best player & to think he will be playing against us in '14 pisses me to say the least!!!
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 399 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020