Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95762

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Would Freos emergency players for tonight be allowed to play tomorrow?

If so I would think Freo would be unhappy with players missing 2 weeks in a row with the state game next week

Just saying. Funny coincidence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95763

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
If the Reserves are canselled and replayed another day.Maby Subiacos Colts can ask for a rematch???Surley the ground conditions between the end of the Colts match and the start of the Ressies was the problem.If it unsafe for the ressis its also unsafe for the colts players.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95764

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Talking Footy wrote: Would Freos emergency players for tonight be allowed to play tomorrow?

If so I would think Freo would be unhappy with players missing 2 weeks in a row with the state game next week

Just saying. Funny coincidence

Would not put anything past that mob but this will not be a new game, just the same game delayed 24 hours so only those listed to play in todays game should be allowed to play tomorrow, barring any late injuries as I assume Subi would have had a light training run this arvo, maybe even the pansies will as well. But anything is possible, all that Freo have to do is say "jump" and the WAFC will say "how high".

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95765

• Theouterseagull
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote: Ah well the WAFL run the comp not $ubi, what a disgrace $ubi cant spend some of their abundant ca$h on getting the basics in order!!! The right decision prevailed

how do you know it was the right decision? were you there? did you see the ground? the Chunderdome was in worse condition in the first game of this year imo. also horse shit park aka east freo oval has been in worse knick before than leederville today and games went ahead.

Isn't Basso also currently a mud pile, no fault of the SDFC as town of Basso maintain the surface. Is it up to state footy? I hope so as I'm looking forward to rolling on down Greenmount for the game.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95766

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote: If the Reserves are canselled and replayed another day.Maby Subiacos Colts can ask for a rematch???Surley the ground conditions between the end of the Colts match and the start of the Ressies was the problem.If it unsafe for the ressis its also unsafe for the colts players.

GTR no need for a colts rematch as it was played fair and square in good conditions with no issues. TF's post above has me thinking though, there is no cheating scumbag action that is beyond this mob of second rate AFL hacks.

Despite the Dons being drug cheats, I will, on this one occasion be cheering them on for a win tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95769

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Is Peel playing Swans at Bassendean Oval again?

Because if they are fellas,look out!

(No,they're not.Phew!)

A bit of rain in Bombo Balley and your fixture will go next.

Poor,poor FREMANTLE!

Honestly Freo and West Coast.Bog off to the VFL will you? :woohoo:

The AFL should suit your needs perfectly there and then you'll have less ground for concern and then complaint if they tell you to Stop your Bloody Whingeing!

Football is a Winter Game in case you lot have forgotten.Sometimes,it does Rain.This isn't Cricket,it's Aussie Rules Footy.Harden up for crying out loud! :woohoo: :angry:

I've emailed Brett Raponi to tell him I've had a Gutfull of AFL Club antics here.Hope he got it!

Nice rant mate Subi should forfeit the game due to an unsafe playing surface, but it's good to see Peel are going to play the game at Subi in good faith instead.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95776

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Peter North wrote:

(No,they're not.Phew!)

Poor,poor FREMANTLE!

The AFL should suit your needs perfectly there and then you'll have less ground for concern and then complaint if they tell you to Stop your Bloody Whingeing!

Football is a Winter Game in case you lot have forgotten.Sometimes,it does Rain.This isn't Cricket,it's Aussie Rules Footy.Harden up for crying out loud! :woohoo: :angry:

I've emailed Brett Raponi to tell him I've had a Gutfull of AFL Club antics here.Hope he got it!

Nice rant mate Subi should forfeit the game due to an unsafe playing surface, but it's good to see Peel are going to play the game at Subi in good faith instead.

PN like your name sake you are such a tosser, please tell me what it had to do with the SFC, we have no responsibility for maintaining or upgrading the playing surface, which I'm sure is the case with all club grounds, it's the responsibility of the Town of Vincent and the WAFC. The team was warmed up and ready to play, it was Freo's pressure on the weak as piss WAFC that caused this.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95777

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

Peter North wrote:

(No,they're not.Phew!)

Poor,poor FREMANTLE!

PN like your name sake you are such a tosser, please tell me what it had to do with the SFC, we have no responsibility for maintaining or upgrading the playing surface, which I'm sure is the case with all club grounds, it's the responsibility of the Town of Vincent and the WAFC. The team was warmed up and ready to play, it was Freo's pressure on the weak as piss WAFC that caused this.

Mate it's Subi's home game isn't it ? I would of thought it is their responsibility I reckon there would of been some phone calls behind the scene making sure this game went ahead, otherwise per the rules Peel would of been awarded the four points, see I can post without having to resort to abuse.

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95779

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
PN...why would Peel get the 4 points when they're the team refusing to play? and as SS said, Subi and East Perth aren't responsible for the playing surface...that falls to the Town of Vincent. As Subi were all set to play right up until it got called off then the finger cannot be pointed at them. for mine the surface was better than some of the other grounds I've seen this year

serves canceled 7 years 9 months ago #95780

• Theouterseagull
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter North wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Peter North wrote:

(No,they're not.Phew!)

Poor,poor FREMANTLE!

Mate it's Subi's home game isn't it ? I would of thought it is their responsibility I reckon there would of been some phone calls behind the scene making sure this game went ahead, otherwise per the rules Peel would of been awarded the four points, see I can post without having to resort to abuse.

Surely you'd know that all WAFL grounds surface and maintenance is 100% the responsibility of the local council not the club.

Statement from SFC
"The returfed area was not deemed unsafe, it was deemed a high risk, that was not agreed by the SFC coaches, players . Risk is always present and the ground was definitely not high risk!!"

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 389 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr