Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95740

• Theouterseagull
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
There is absolutely zero mud on the playing surface, a section of the square has been resurfaced and did not shift and held up 100% during the colts came.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95743

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
is the state 18's still on for tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95745

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
I didn't go out into the middle but from the stands the ground looked fine. FART must be worried one of their B grade AFL players might get hurt.

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95747

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95748

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Ah well the WAFL run the comp not $ubi, what a disgrace $ubi cant spend some of their abundant ca$h on getting the basics in order!!! The right decision prevailed
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95750

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Benefit of the doubt fellas. If a bloke like Morabito did another knee becuz a dodgy surface gave way we'd all be going spare. I'm with Swandog, if any doubt about ground integrity then the right decision was made

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95751

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hilarious how people appoint themselves as ground experts and they always know better than the officials. "The ground looked OK from the back of the car park"

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95754

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Full game of colts played on it this morning with no incident, Subi were more than happy to play ressies and league but the Freo pansies were not up to it. I had a close look and there was no lifted turf anywhere to be seen, Freo are just a bunch of soft cock oxygen thieves.

I imagine WAFL greats of the past must be shaking their heads in disbelief given the conditions the old champs used to play under, good players can play in all conditions, if you think the surface is a bit suss, put on the long stops. No excuses for this. If your worried about certain players then withdraw them and promote some local lads to play in their place don't cancel the game.

As expected the Swans trolls are happy to sink the boot into Subi, who have absolutely nothing to do with the ground maintenance, that's between the WAFL and the Town of Vincent. I can not imagine the vitriol that would sprout from the Bogundean faithful if the same ban was applied to their cow paddock.

Subi were ready to play. it was the WAFL under enormous pressure from their Freo masters who cancelled it. All costs incurred should be covered by the FFC including the costs of staging the rescheduled game at the concrete jungle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theouterseagull

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95755

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547

Swandog wrote: Ah well the WAFL run the comp not $ubi, what a disgrace $ubi cant spend some of their abundant ca$h on getting the basics in order!!! The right decision prevailed

how do you know it was the right decision? were you there? did you see the ground? the Chunderdome was in worse condition in the first game of this year imo. also horse shit park aka east freo oval has been in worse knick before than leederville today and games went ahead.

serves canceled 7 years 10 months ago #95757

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Righto. Now its on a Subiaco rather than a Swans thread its trolling not banter.... makes sense to me :blink:

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 314 guests and 3 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977