Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96067

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

BC wrote: then what has the head curator of domain got to do with leederville? I would have thought that decision would be up to the umpires and ground manager.[/quot

He is also with Turf Master who look after the Medibank surface. He didnt make the call it was Peel telling the WAFC that they weren't going to play so they had no choice but to cancel the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Buddy Boy.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96154

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Buddy Boy wrote:

BC wrote: then what has the head curator of domain got to do with leederville? I would have thought that decision would be up to the umpires and ground manager.[/quot

He is also with Turf Master who look after the Medibank surface. He didnt make the call it was Peel telling the WAFC that they weren't going to play so they had no choice but to cancel the game.

So if Peel said they wouldn't play then why was it not deemed a forfeit?

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96180

• silent but deadly
  • Thank you received: 4
Jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts and no I am not Cam

I was there and telling you what happened - always two sides to every argument. But I suggest you do a bit of research before you comment.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96186

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

silent but deadly wrote: Jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts and no I am not Cam

I was there and telling you what happened - always two sides to every argument. But I suggest you do a bit of research before you comment.

Whether the surface was unsafe or not is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. My main complaint is that peel gained a significant unfair advantage by deliberately delaying the game in order to play 3 AFL listed full time pro's.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96200

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Theouterseagull wrote:

silent but deadly wrote: Jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts and no I am not Cam

Whether the surface was unsafe or not is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. My main complaint is that peel gained a significant unfair advantage by deliberately delaying the game in order to play 3 AFL listed full time pro's.

Outer you are not going to win this arguament.If the game had been played on Saturday at least two of freo's players would've dropped back to peel unless there was a player under a fitness cloud. Every week end when either afl side plays in perth they release players back to the wafl.The aligned sides named in the newspapers are only a guide and not in stone. Is it another conspiracy.i doubt it.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96201

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
must admit...I did see De Boer and Morabito in playing gear on Saturday so it probably meant Mzungu was the only addition on Sunday.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96202

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: must admit...I did see De Boer and Morabito in playing gear on Saturday so it probably meant Mzungu was the only addition on Sunday.

So how was he allowed to play Sunday when he wasn't going to play Saturday.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96203

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
yep...i agree he shouldn't have been allowed... although if a player is the travelling emergency for say a friday night game in melbourne, they're generally allowed to play WAFL if their team is playing on a sunday for instance...so not sure what the go is on this occasion. the other big loss in my mind was our home ground advantage...that should also be factored into this fiasco.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96212

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Senior Seagull wrote:

Buddy Boy wrote:

You will have to ask the WAFC that one outer.

S v FART 7 years 10 months ago #96218

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Buddy Boy wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Buddy Boy wrote:

You will have to ask the WAFC that one outer.

Yeah that would be interesting as I expect they wouldn't know if their collective arses were on fire

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 586 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977