Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95573

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Given the dorks injury worries I'd think the chunder would be missing a few and think we should be able to get the business done. Can't see too many changes from last week but it would be nice to start getting some back like Lockyer, Dela, Waters, Halligan and co in the next few weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95577

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Not a bad effort by FART to roll EF but EF did have some bug outs. If we play with the same intensity and consistency as last week we should be ok. Depends if they have guys like Muzunga, DeBoer and Maginnity who unlike most of the WART listed players, do have a dip when playing at WAFL level.

Waters & Halligan are still probably 4 -6 weeks away, Dela may play but likely will have another week off with a hip flexa too important to risk and I have no news on Lockyer but he cant be too far away given he's missed about 5-6 weeks already.

Will be interesting to see if FART put a heavy tag on Ryan, would have to be one of their locals as the FART masters will not be bothered putting one of theirs in that role. Also teams have had success with a heavy tag on Kitch. We saw what happened last week when WART didn't bother and Kitch was back to his damaging best.

Great contest last time we played them (1st game of the season) just 8 points from memory, but they were loaded with Freo lads and they had Bennell who put on a clinic before getting injured.

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95641

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Things are looking a tad brighter for the Lions with Stevenson named at centre half forward. Hopefully, we will manage a win, all being well.

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95679

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not sure he'll line up there, the posted team rarely lines up that way. Will depend on the make up of the Crabs forward line if they go in with lots of talls, he will likely head down back as Heal will pinch hit in the ruck again with Dela out.

Looking forward to a good tight high pressure contest as training runs like last weeks game don't do us all that much good. A win by 15 points for me.

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95725

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
What a fkn disgrace :evil:
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, ArkRoyal

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #95752

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Absolutely DG, these Freo fairies have done it again, their disdain for the WAFL comp knows no bounds. Happy to play a full game of colts early this morning with no issues, but then pull the pin on the ressies who had no listed players, so it's clear early on that they were getting ready to stamp their authority over who ever gets in their way. The Subi boys were all out there ready to go in the warm up when they were ordered off the ground at the behest of the WAFL's Freo masters. The spineless WAFL have once again shown what they are, a pathetic lacky of the AFL.

For those who think the ground must have been a muddy mess think again, it looked fine and I had a walk over it and a look at the centre area. I took a photo from the stand but being a tech dinosaur have no idea how to post it here for any doubters.

Apparently the game will be played at Subi oval tomorrow at 2.15. I hope the club will put in a claim for costs incurred to host the cancelled Leederville game, staff wages equipment etc not to mention the host of volunteers who must now be asked to back up again for tomorrows game. Heaven forbid if it rains overnight and after the Dorks game their may be a few divots visible and the Freo pansies will cancel again tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #96031

• silent but deadly
  • Thank you received: 4
The ground was deemed not safe by the head curator of Domain Stadium.

Duty of Care is a legal mind field so due diligence was in place.

The correct decision was made. Sorry that doesnt fit your belief.

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #96034

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

silent but deadly wrote: The ground was deemed not safe by the head curator of Domain Stadium.

Duty of Care is a legal mind field so due diligence was in place.

The correct decision was made. Sorry that doesnt fit your belief.

So why did the head curator of Domain make this decision after the colts game when there should be a duty of care to those players too!

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #96052

• silent but deadly
  • Thank you received: 4
Just telling you what I know

S v FART 7 years 9 months ago #96053

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
then what has the head curator of domain got to do with leederville? I would have thought that decision would be up to the umpires and ground manager.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 252 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL