Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7865

• po.cocko
  • po.cocko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Even though it was just a scratch match east freo still remain Subis Bunnys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7867

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
yeah too true. was at the game today, and subiaco completly outplayed ef. EF still lack that key forward that could take them that next step. Too many times the ball came out of the sharks attack far too easily, whereas Subi took there chances more so. As a EF supporter i didn't see anything that would make me feel confident going into the season. Scratch match i know, but as usual the Sharks reserves and colts won easily, but when it comes to the league, we are shitehouse!!

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7869

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
yeah but ruddiger don't forget EF top 3 forwards weren't playing today where they?.... in Perham, Young and BOB, plus Dick wasn't there too.....so not too sure why all the despondancy and your comment that EF still lack that key forward.....not too sure who Subi were missing forward wise today?....LA might set me straight here.

LA, surely Subi weren't playing their best colts side today?....that 110 pt margin to EF surely isn't a true reflection of all those gun juniors you have?....

po.cock....EF were Subi's bunny last year and they made the GF and Subi didn't make the finals, I'd take that scenario any year......

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7870

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

ruddiger wrote: yeah too true. was at the game today, and subiaco completly outplayed ef. EF still lack that key forward that could take them that next step. Too many times the ball came out of the sharks attack far too easily, whereas Subi took there chances more so. As a EF supporter i didn't see anything that would make me feel confident going into the season. Scratch match i know, but as usual the Sharks reserves and colts won easily, but when it comes to the league, we are shitehouse!!

Shite - you played in the GF last year and almost won it!

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7886

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: yeah but ruddiger don't forget EF top 3 forwards weren't playing today where they?.... in Perham, Young and BOB, plus Dick wasn't there too.....so not too sure why all the despondancy and your comment that EF still lack that key forward.....not too sure who Subi were missing forward wise today?....LA might set me straight here.

LA, surely Subi weren't playing their best colts side today?....that 110 pt margin to EF surely isn't a true reflection of all those gun juniors you have?....

G'day Freeze.

Yeah yesterday was about giving opportunities to the younger blokes in the colts squad.

So Declan Jackson, Ryan Vermeersch, Adam Creeper, Greg Clark, Jordan Webster, Jordan Marshall, Antoine Garlett, Hayden Kennedy, Cody Grace, Andrew Vawser, Jordan Bestry, Josh DeLuca, Rhys McAlister, Tim Edwards, Liam Ellis, Michael Wood, Chris Bryan, Connor Wilkinson, Mitch Turner and Aaron Summers were players who weren't playing from the top part of the squad plus Aidan Ietto went up and played ressies.

But having said that, the boys that did play struggled obviously and I was hoping they'd do a bit better. Still, I thought Max Walters was outstanding, Trent Garlett - good around goals, Brennan Pearce - solid in defence, Alex Coe - very hard working game, Anthony Champion - this Indigenous lad can really play, Tom Flemmati - picked up a lot of possessions, James Tsironis - very good early then faded, Corey Buscall - mopped up nicely in the backline, Ben Evans - worked hard all day in the ruck and up forward.

East Fremantle look very good though and will take some beating this year. They attack the contest really hard and are very strong physically and quite tall.

I've heard South's squad is even better, so it will be interesting to see how it all goes.

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7888

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
League - good solid effort after quarter time.

Great to have a few guys back like Sinclair and Parker. Sinclair and Madut obtained 54 ruck hit outs between them and looked pretty imposing on ball and up forward - which allowed Wheeler to play in front of the sticks.

Thought Waters was very good in his first game back.
Did I miss Daniels getting hurt in the opening minutes? Stats have him made 1 tackle and 1 hit out. I don't recall seeing him?

Bristow, Kerr, Randall, Davey excellent.

Joey Daye played a ripper game.

Big breakout game for Kyle Halligan - as it was for Charlie Le Fanu (Injured and DNP this week) and Bill Fetherstonhaugh against EP last week.

Apart from Le Fanu and Daniels (?), Tristan Gum, Buddy Pickett, Dom Sheed, Nathan Phillips, Scott Worthington, Cam Wohling, Andrew McDougall, Antoni Grover, James Garcia, Brad Stevenson, George Hampson did not play.

Though - good news - Sheed, Worthington, Wohling all came back through the ressies yesterday.

Reserves
Bit disappointing getting beaten by so much - especially as it looked a reasonable list on paper with some players coming back.

Thought Dom Sheed, Rowen McDonnell, Baldave Singh, Dan Leishman, Matty Bogensperger, Cam Wohling, Joel Ashman looked in good touch. Cameron Fabian has developed into a good player. Can remember him from 16's development squad in 2007 actually.

Still missing Mitch Harvie, Craig Hoskins, Seva Martin, Ryan Wade, Allan Garlett, Nick Hay, Luke Symonds from that line-up.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7950

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

La Hincha wrote: League - good solid effort after quarter time.

Great to have a few guys back like Sinclair and Parker. Sinclair and Madut obtained 54 ruck hit outs between them and looked pretty imposing on ball and up forward - which allowed Wheeler to play in front of the sticks.

Thought Waters was very good in his first game back.
Did I miss Daniels getting hurt in the opening minutes? Stats have him made 1 tackle and 1 hit out. I don't recall seeing him?

Bristow, Kerr, Randall, Davey excellent.

Joey Daye played a ripper game.

Big breakout game for Kyle Halligan - as it was for Charlie Le Fanu (Injured and DNP this week) and Bill Fetherstonhaugh against EP last week.

Apart from Le Fanu and Daniels (?), Tristan Gum, Buddy Pickett, Dom Sheed, Nathan Phillips, Scott Worthington, Cam Wohling, Andrew McDougall, Antoni Grover, James Garcia, Brad Stevenson, George Hampson did not play.

Though - good news - Sheed, Worthington, Wohling all came back through the ressies yesterday.

Reserves
Bit disappointing getting beaten by so much - especially as it looked a reasonable list on paper with some players coming back.

Thought Dom Sheed, Rowen McDonnell, Baldave Singh, Dan Leishman, Matty Bogensperger, Cam Wohling, Joel Ashman looked in good touch. Cameron Fabian has developed into a good player. Can remember him from 16's development squad in 2007 actually.

Still missing Mitch Harvie, Craig Hoskins, Seva Martin, Ryan Wade, Allan Garlett, Nick Hay, Luke Symonds from that line-up.

Shit Ben after I left the league after 1/4 time Subi must have been on some serious drugs ??? They showed nothing in that 1st 1/4 and Sinclair would have been lucky to have 1 touch ??? The Sharks should have been 5 goals up at 1/4 time.

Did Subi play better after the 1st 1/4 or the Sharks turned to shite ???
I found the ressies game more of a contest than the 1st 1/4 of the league.

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #7953

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah mate, the boys fired up after quarter time. Trouble was I was on my own and there was no Shark around for me to tell em the score.

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #8045

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

La Hincha wrote: Yeah mate, the boys fired up after quarter time. Trouble was I was on my own and there was no Shark around for me to tell em the score.

Well that was a good improvement then after 1/4 time.
I hope the Sharks officials were a bit nicer to you in the pit after I left ???
They are usually ok - I've never had a problem in there over the years and I've been in fine form on occasions. I think the old boy must have been blowing off the cob-webbs leading up to the start of the season ???

Subis Bunnys 11 years 1 month ago #8064

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah the old boys were fine once the chairs were put back in their places. :lol:

Can't have those chairs moved from the tables to the front row of the pit. :ohmy:

Last edit: by La Hincha.
  • Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 618 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma