Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93704

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
This game takes on a very different look after last weeks shellacking by the Gummies. Just need to wonder which Claremont team will front up. On their day they can beat anyone, then the next week they go walkabout.

Would think the boys have had a "solid" week on the track to get them back focused on playing proper Subi footy like we did for 3qtrs against Souths the week before. Still yet to see us put in 4 good qtrs this season.

I missed the EF game so hard to comment on individuals but from reports it was just Horse and Broughts who could hold their heads up with Dela, Cockie & Robbo contributing.

Cl have a strong midfield and quality tall forwards so super important for our mids to get more than their share of the clearances and starve their forwards of opportunities. Do we get Locks back this week ... only if he's fully fit, too valuable to rush him back in, Heal has shown he can hold down CHB when needed.

Don't expect Stevo to get promoted just yet, again he needs to be fully match fit as he's a real key for us with his versatility.

3.10 start so must be the TV game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93822

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
I thought Ryan was ok also, he had a crack in an all round embarrassing team effort. Good to see Madut named in the magoos this week
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93844

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That is good news, last time I saw him he was still in a knee brace.
Schoey is still trying out different forward set ups, we are still yet to crack that code. We should be scoring higher given the number of opportunities the mids and halfbacks are providing ... apart from last week.

Expect a ruthless subi team this week, would be nice to see a 4 qtr effort.

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93847

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good initiative by the CFC with the breast cancer awareness promo and family fun day. offering free family passes, can be downloaded off both clubs websites

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93848

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1

Senior Seagull wrote: Good initiative by the CFC with the breast cancer awareness promo and family fun day. offering free family passes, can be downloaded off both clubs websites

Totally agree SS…

& it’s great to see the WAFC getting involved by providing the CL players with matching pink petticoats & bloomers for the occasion, something that they requested...

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93854

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
You really need to come up with some new material boy

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93877

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
Just read that Twomey is out. Added to Lockyer and Halligan the team is looking pretty vulnerable all of a sudden

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93972

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Really hard at it today Dela bog for me, great game. Liked Shepheard's game & how was Ryan's 3rd qtr! He kicked 4 & looked dangerous all day capped it off with probably the mark of the year. Walters was good first up also. Magoos copped a flogging Madut hurting his knee again
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93989

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Great win by the boys in the league game today but questions have to be asked about the colts, as their form for the last few seasons has been poor imo. Now the ressies are taking a belting or two. What's the go??

Subi v handbaggers 7 years 11 months ago #93997

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote: Really hard at it today Dela bog for me, great game. Liked Shepheard's game & how was Ryan's 3rd qtr! He kicked 4 & looked dangerous all day capped it off with probably the mark of the year. Walters was good first up also. Magoos copped a flogging Madut hurting his knee again

Yes Dave has done his knee and is out for the season.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 349 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977