Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5321

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Chopper wrote:

La Hincha wrote:

DG wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Yeah, a ripper game that.

Laurie nearly pulled it out of the fire in the last minute or so.

Yeah mate, my favourite player of all time big Lozza...

I've got a copy of this on video. If you want to borrow it to put it on DVD, just let us know mate. Same goes for anybody who needs it actually.

Yep I was at the game - A great game with two star studded teams - Yep I'll have to get a DVD of that Ben.

Ok, no worries mate. I've only got it on video though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5336

• Vin
  • Thank you received: 0
I've got in on DVD. I cant make copies but will see a mate if he can do it for me will get some made and catch up with you in the outer some time if it works out.

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5337

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Vin wrote: I've got in on DVD. I cant make copies but will see a mate if he can do it for me will get some made and catch up with you in the outer some time if it works out.

Ok, excellent mate. That solves a problem because I don't know how to convert video to DVD. Much appreciated.

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5441

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Sounds good guy's - will catch you in the outer during the season and get it sorted

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5442

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

La Hincha wrote:

Vin wrote: I've got in on DVD. I cant make copies but will see a mate if he can do it for me will get some made and catch up with you in the outer some time if it works out.

Ok, excellent mate. That solves a problem because I don't know how to convert video to DVD. Much appreciated.

You need a DVD recorder/Video combo.

Play the video & record it on to the DVD.

Apparently.
:)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Swwweeet!!! 11 years 1 month ago #5450

• Vin
Mate has replied all good. He still has it on hard drive and will pump out 5 copies for me. He isnt a bad bloke for an East Perth supporter. He has at least half an upper set of teeth I reckon. It is two DVD's, split 1st and 2nd halves. Pretty funny commentary at half time by memory when the commentators thought they were off air.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 312 guests and 2 members online

• pjaye
  • GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr