Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1304

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello BC great to have you aboard.

Look out RichardRodneyMarkBeasley aaahhhh whatever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1305

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
Cheers TF...It's nice not having to compete with all the blo*dy spam on FG. I'm looking forward to locking horns with all our mates but think the real test will come when someone gives the SDFC a real spray and how the locals deal with it....time will tell I guess.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1308

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Aha great to smoke you out of your cave BC (does that stand for before christ?)..and im a little worried you will be holding our Bums and telling us to brace ourselves mate!..anyway each to their own, may the debates continue
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1309

• BC
ya didnt have to smoke me out SD as I registered on here a while ago. just haven't got around to posting but the spammers on FG have made it near on blo*dy impossible to get a decent thread going. i'm looking forward to working with TF, 4ever, 58 et al in educating you bogans in the finer side of footy and while we're on the subject ...your bum might be high on the list of things "to do" for your mates if they haven't already but believe me it doesn't rate a mention on my radar.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1312

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Aww BC are you blushing :blush:, thats ok mate we at Swans understand ;)
Anyway now we have the pleasantries outta the way, how are the Lions looking in 2013, whos burning up the track?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1319

• BC
hey SD...the word around the traps is they're currently putting in the toughest pre-season in years. just like your mob we had a pretty big injury list in 2012 so hopefully we'll get a few back on the park in 2013 along with a couple of decent recruits should see us there abouts again. We're in desperate need of a quality ruckman and a couple of hard nosed mids and not sure where they're coming from if at all which may see us struggle to make the 4. early days yet so just wait and see I guess.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1427

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Subiacos profit for 2012 is $136255.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1438

• BC
Apparently Subi has signed Andrew MacDougall from Perth. I'm not sure its a good move given his age and history of injuries plus being a 10 point player. Would rather have a younger type but there ya go I guess.

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1454

• Sportslover
Hmmm, just seems to follow the Subi pattern of recruiting older guys who may give a season instead of giving younger guys a go!

eg Chambers thisyear and many others in recent years

Lions 2013 11 years 4 months ago #1484

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
With the recruiting of Brant Chambers, I for one are all for it, good forwards are very hard to find, I would expect about 65/75 goals in 2013, Subiaco are also chasing another key forward may even be signed this week, Subiaco will be without Blake Broadhurst for season start and even longer, having hip surgery that will keep him out for at least 4 months, so Chambers could be our focal point in 2013.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 620 guests and 2 members online

• westaussieguy
  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL