Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #22920

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
No suprise in the result, hope Robbie Forrest is ok, Woody too. Colts top 4 possie now looking very shakey. Another shit day all round...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #22933

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Subiaco 10-9 lost to East Frem 15-13
Goals: Grover 4, Le Fanu 2, Parker, Mahoney, Daye, Wood 1
Combined Best: Phelan, McDougall, Hampson, Parker, Ashman
(Combined Media/Club/Supporters)
George Hampson           14        120
Jarrod Kayler-Thomson    15        119
Jason Bristow            14         88
Brett Mahoney            13         79
Robert Forrest           15         50
Andrew McDougall          7         47
Aidan Parker             15         46
Raymond Daniels*         14         36
Clancy Wheeler           15         36
Chris Phelan             15         33
Callum Sinclair           5         32
Michael Wood*             8         27
Matt Bogensperger*        5         24
Ben Randall               5         23
Scott Worthington        11         22
Abe Davey                 9         18
Daniel Leishman          13         18
Charlie Le Fanu*          4         17
Brad Stevenson           12         17
Darren Rumble            13         17
Rhys Waters*              9         15
Chris DeLuca*            11         13
Joey Daye                13         12
Dom Sheed*                4         11
Seva Martin*              3          7
Rhett Kerr               10          7
Joel Ashman*              2          6
Brad McDonald             4          6
Simon Moore*             11          6
Kyle Halligan*            3          4
Tristan Gum               4          4
David Madut*              5          4
Antoni Grover             2          3
Buddy Pickett*            4          1
Mark Nicoski              4          1
Nathan Phillips           5          1
Ryan Herring              8          -
Myles Smythe*             3          -
Bill Fetherstonhaugh*     1          -
Nick Hay*                 1          -

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #22977

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Forrest out for another year, done the other knee this time, was some talk it could be a broken bone but scans last night confirmed the worst senario.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23004

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

po.cocko wrote: Forrest out for another year, done the other knee this time, was some talk it could be a broken bone but scans last night confirmed the worst senario.

Ffs how much bad luck can a bloke have?? Thanks po.cocko best wishes to him.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23016

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote:

po.cocko wrote: Forrest out for another year, done the other knee this time, was some talk it could be a broken bone but scans last night confirmed the worst senario.

Ffs how much bad luck can a bloke have?? Thanks po.cocko best wishes to him.

Sad news.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23063

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Spoke to one of the trainers around the 3/4 time huddle after I saw Brissy in a knee brace, trainer reckons he's gone for the season along with poor old Robbie Forrest, what a tragedy for him. So 2 more spots open up for the youngsters.

Given a short bench and the outs we had it was a reasonable effort, certainly better than I expected going into the game. Got inside a goal a couple of times but lacked a consistent effort. Was impressed by young Ashman at times little bloke but skilled left footer looks the goods as does Le Fanu but like all the youngsters need to play out the season and get as much game time as possible.

Colts on a knife edge with Claremont next week, lets hope Souths colts do the right thing and clean up Easts.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23088

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I wonder why Bogensperger keeps getting dropped to the ressies? Match ups? La Hincha any ideas mate? He looks great whenever I see him and his stats always look good?

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23138

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Singha wrote: I wonder why Bogensperger keeps getting dropped to the ressies? Match ups? La Hincha any ideas mate? He looks great whenever I see him and his stats always look good?

Yeah not sure mate.

Good thing is with Boges is that when he goes back to the ressies he gives 100%. Doesn't get down about it..just gets out there and performs.

We really haven't had much luck with injuries over the last 18 months. I thought last year was a one off but this season is turning out the same.

Same with the colts. Hayden Kennedy, Michael Wood, Cody Grace, Max Walters are among our best half-dozen players. We haven't seen much of vice-capt Mitch Turner or Anthony Champion either. Hopefully at least a couple of those blokes might play again this season. We really need to have our stars on the field if we are to make a dent on South, Claremont, East Frem etc.

Having said that, Joe Scafidi is playing footy again which is a real bonus after missing about 18 months. Week by week he's getting more match fit and is starting to really show the kind of form that got him in the WA state academy back in 2011.

So got to take the good with the bad I guess.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23209

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

La Hincha wrote:

Singha wrote: I wonder why Bogensperger keeps getting dropped to the ressies? Match ups? La Hincha any ideas mate? He looks great whenever I see him and his stats always look good?

Yeah not sure mate.

Good thing is with Boges is that when he goes back to the ressies he gives 100%. Doesn't get down about it..just gets out there and performs.

We really haven't had much luck with injuries over the last 18 months. I thought last year was a one off but this season is turning out the same.

Same with the colts. Hayden Kennedy, Michael Wood, Cody Grace, Max Walters are among our best half-dozen players. We haven't seen much of vice-capt Mitch Turner or Anthony Champion either. Hopefully at least a couple of those blokes might play again this season. We really need to have our stars on the field if we are to make a dent on South, Claremont, East Frem etc.

Having said that, Joe Scafidi is playing footy again which is a real bonus after missing about 18 months. Week by week he's getting more match fit and is starting to really show the kind of form that got him in the WA state academy back in 2011.

So got to take the good with the bad I guess.

Sinclair is also out for the year so we wont see him playing for us again.

Round 18, 2013 v East Fremantle 10 years 8 months ago #23293

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
DG, what compensation if any do we get for Sinclair going to the ferals next year as he is a rookie listed player. It was Subi who recruited him over from Port Melbourne so we should get something, the Wet Toasters can certainly afford it.

As mentioned previously, a shocking year for injuries and not just one or 2 weekers, Bristow, Sinclair & Forrest out for the remainder, quality first pick players with a heap of experience, also had little service from Gum, hopefully he can get a full pre-season under his belt and have a good 2014 but we knew he was fragile. Anyway plenty of spots to give the youngsters a try out and a couple of blokes should get the chop to release some points starting with Herring's 10 points.
A mix of new blood from the youngsters and a couple of good 2nd tier comp recruits in their mid 20's should see us more competetive and consistent next year. View should be a chance of finals next year as we continue to re-build and definite finaliast in 15.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 283 guests and one member online

• DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes