Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20508

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
It's going to be a roller coaster ride this July. By the end of it we should know who the top 4/5 teams are going into the last 5 games of the home and away season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20520

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
I think you can forget about EF if they lose to Subi this week. They will be gone for sure.

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20540

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Also was very doubtful about McDougalls recruitment and also owe him an apology as I have been very impressed with what I have seen this year. Has been much better than I ever remember seeing him whilst playing for the demons. JKT has also been exceptional this year.
Recruiting much better than recent years with Gum,McDonald also still to show us what they can do, but liked the bits I have seen so far.

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20750

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I really hope the Subi faithful are out in force for this important match this week. I know that they're out there. A 2,400/2,500 crowd would be great to see. Do or die contest. If we lose this one, I guess we virtually have to win every game from there on to make the finals. Or close enough anyway. C'mon Maroons off the couch...the mowing can wait...nothing on TV either..West Coast don't play until the evening on TV..no excuses

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20807

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
I'll be there with my Shark's tragic mate, our home game so I have to buy the beers!!

The gummies were our bitches for so long but gave us a shellacking early on so redemption time is here. Either side loses and it's pretty much over. Looks to be only one spot up for grabs in the 4 now that the Ferals are motoring along very nicely and the top 2 spots are all but sown up.

Perth & Swans in the box seat for 4th spot they are the game of the round so hopefully beat the livin' suitcase out of each other and have a draw, neither would want to put a foot wrong as both EF & Subi will be breathing down their necks while there's still a sniff.

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20823

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I've got an idea for the Lions coaching staff. Try getting the Subi players to dispose of the ball to team mates, and not the opposition. Crazy idea, but lets see how that goes?

Last edit: by Singha. Reason: typing error

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20835

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
B C Phelan A Grover C Le Fanu
HB R Daniels A Parker M Bogensperger
C S Moore J Bristow B Mahoney
HF J Kayler-Thomson B Stevenson S Worthington
FF J Daye C Wheeler R Waters

F A Mcdougall G Hampson T Gum

Int. A Davey, R Forrest, K Halligan, R Kerr, D Leishman, C Sinclair, M Wood

RESERVES:
J Ashman, S Berryman, D Clarke, D Elliot, W Fetherstonhaugh, J Garcia, M Genovese, N Hay, R Herring, N Hill, C Hoskins, D Madut, S Martin, R Mcalister, L Norriss, A Pickett, C Pocklington, J Sells, K Somers, N Stewart, L Symonds, B Thompson, R Wade, S Ward, T Whyte

COLTS:
J Bestry, C Bryan, C Buscall, A Creeper, B Davis , J Deluca, L Ellis, B Evans, A Garlett, J Hatch, T Hooper, L Hooper, J Hughes, A Ietto, D Jackson, G O'Sullivan, B Pearce, J Scafidi, A Summers, A Swain, A Vawser, R Vermeersch, J Webster, D White, C Wilkinson, C Wrigley

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20838

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking forward to the game - Unfortunately I've been tied up lately with work/family/study but all good for this week and will be watching all 3 games.

I'm in for a few beers Ben as I've got my boy comming along for the day - so he's driving. Hope your feeling like a few froffies ???

Don't like the look of our league team compared to the Gummies but fingers crossed.
Colts by 3 points Ressies by 2 points and League by 1 point would be nice !!!

See you there

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #20846

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Chopper wrote: Looking forward to the game - Unfortunately I've been tied up lately with work/family/study but all good for this week and will be watching all 3 games.

I'm in for a few beers Ben as I've got my boy comming along for the day - so he's driving. Hope your feeling like a few froffies ???

Don't like the look of our league team compared to the Gummies but fingers crossed.
Colts by 3 points Ressies by 2 points and League by 1 point would be nice !!!

See you there

Yep, see ya there mate.

Round 16 v East Fremantle 10 years 9 months ago #21063

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well, I'm usually fairly mild mannered about losses but that was one of the most pathetic efforts I've seen since the bad old days of 76-83.

Some blokes clearly aren't up for it.

Two teams of similar experience, one tried the other didn't.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 856 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977