Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18118

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Sinclair told me during the claremont game he was hoping to be back in two weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18154

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hoping to get time to go to this game. Iv'e been out of action for a few weeks.

Even if the skills aren't great it shapes as a good contest. Swans look too good on paper but they haven't being playing as well as one would have thought. That means stuff all tomorrow when they run out though.

Full marks to Subi for playing the young blokes this year. I cringed when I see they dropped Boges against the Tiggers after playing a great game 1st up but then with a win I can't say it was the wrong decission - back in the next game and did a fine job against the Dogs.

Like the fact that Grover has been left in the 2nds - Leave him there for a while and let him find consistant form over a few weeks - Great 1st up game though.

I hope that Herring doesn't get a game this week as I think it may make our forwards too top heavy ? I think our current mix is fairly mobile and we'll need to be on our toes as I think we'll need to score more goals than we've been kicking to get over the line.

I luv playing the Swannies as they get a good passionate crowd along and I don't mind a bit of banter - But I do like a win against them - See you there ???

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18159

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18209

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Well done swans you played well, exactly like you look on paper. A definate threat to the tiges if you can repeat that effort consistently. We looked flat, poor skills & very little intensity, guess we've been up for a few weeks so these things will happen with a young side. Losing McDougall & Stevenson before the game hurt us, but all is not lost as we still have alot of good players to return, Gum & Grover played magoos today, Gum had alot of the ball & a fit & firing Grover would've been handy vs Geappen. Surely Sinclair will be back next week & hopefully also McDougall, Stevo & McDonald, plus young Sheed when state 18's is over. We'll be ok I recon.
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18217

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
WAFL FootyFacts Match review

waflfootyfacts.net/Seasons/2013/rnd_13_review.html#2

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18228

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

DG wrote: Well done swans you played well, exactly like you look on paper. A definate threat to the tiges if you can repeat that effort consistently. We looked flat, poor skills & very little intensity, guess we've been up for a few weeks so these things will happen with a young side. Losing McDougall & Stevenson before the game hurt us, but all is not lost as we still have alot of good players to return, Gum & Grover played magoos today, Gum had alot of the ball & a fit & firing Grover would've been handy vs Geappen. Surely Sinclair will be back next week & hopefully also McDougall, Stevo & McDonald, plus young Sheed when state 18's is over. We'll be ok I recon.

I didnt actually notice that McDougall wasnt playing until you just mentioned it DG ..we also should have Blight, Jetta, Rogers, Casserly, Lammie back in the League soon plus Charlie Cameron from the WA 18's as well!! :cheer:

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18232

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote: Well done swans you played well, exactly like you look on paper. A definate threat to the tiges if you can repeat that effort consistently. We looked flat, poor skills & very little intensity, guess we've been up for a few weeks so these things will happen with a young side. Losing McDougall & Stevenson before the game hurt us, but all is not lost as we still have alot of good players to return, Gum & Grover played magoos today, Gum had alot of the ball & a fit & firing Grover would've been handy vs Geappen. Surely Sinclair will be back next week & hopefully also McDougall, Stevo & McDonald, plus young Sheed when state 18's is over. We'll be ok I recon.

I didnt actually notice that McDougall wasnt playing until you just mentioned it DG ..we also should have Blight, Jetta, Rogers, Casserly, Lammie back in the League soon plus Charlie Cameron from the WA 18's as well!! :cheer:

I wasn't making comparisons BH, I know you blokes also have alot of blokes out, you would have probably beaten us today even if we were at full strength, but beware, this game reminded me alot of our game vs old easts earlier in the season. They looked a million bucks that day but look how they've been going since...

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18233

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DG wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

I wasn't making comparisons BH, I know you blokes also have alot of blokes out, you would have probably beaten us today even if we were at full strength, but beware, this game reminded me alot of our game vs old easts earlier in the season. They looked a million bucks that day but look how they've been going since...

Yeah i hear ya DG ..to be honest mate we have been so ordinary at times this season I dont know if all of those blokes will make us any better at all but I do know we would have been a lot better this year if Blight had played more than just the Round 1 game vs EF so far as he is integral to our side!

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18235

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Yeah i hear ya DG ..to be honest mate we have been so ordinary at times this season I dont know if all of those blokes will make us any better at all but I do know we would have been a lot better this year if Blight had played more than just the Round 1 game vs EF so far as he is integral to our side!

Yeah whats the story with Blight? I know he's a good player but he didnt do alot in your winning magoos side today, is he carrying something or just fed up with not getting a shot in the league side & if thats the case do you think he'll hang around next season?

Round 13 2013 v Swan Districts 10 years 10 months ago #18237

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DG wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Yeah whats the story with Blight? I know he's a good player but he didnt do alot in your winning magoos side today, is he carrying something or just fed up with not getting a shot in the league side & if thats the case do you think he'll hang around next season?

He has been injured since Round 1 ..today was his first full game back in the Ressies, he should come in for Latch next week for mine!

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 532 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL