Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #16967

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We could have Callum Sinclair back this week. A huge plus. David Madut has done a good job for a kid and has gotten some valuable game time on his way to becoming a top line player but would have to make way for a more experienced player such as Sinclair. He'll continue to develop.

Tristan Gum played resssies but probably needs another week or two to be truthful.

From what I understand, Matty Bogensperger made way last week only because of match-ups which makes sense because he was in the best 3 in his first game and solid with 15 touches in his second. He would be an ideal replacement for Brad McDonald if he is indeed injured.

Couldn't really see too many other changes although the young blokes continue to impress in the reserves and put the pressure right on the incumbents which is great for the club. Bill Fetherstonhaugh, Kyle Halligan, Nick Hay and Bogesnperger were all fantastic last week and Jimmy Garcia and Cam Wohling are making good progress now after injury setbacks.

A win and we might be in the top 4.

Hopefully a few more Subi supporters turn up this week. Sad to say, very few did against Claremont.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17043

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

La Hincha wrote: We could have Callum Sinclair back this week. A huge plus. David Madut has done a good job for a kid and has gotten some valuable game time on his way to becoming a top line player but would have to make way for a more experienced player such as Sinclair. He'll continue to develop.

Tristan Gum played resssies but probably needs another week or two to be truthful.

From what I understand, Matty Bogensperger made way last week only because of match-ups which makes sense because he was in the best 3 in his first game and solid with 15 touches in his second. He would be an ideal replacement for Brad McDonald if he is indeed injured.

Couldn't really see too many other changes although the young blokes continue to impress in the reserves and put the pressure right on the incumbents which is great for the club. Bill Fetherstonhaugh, Kyle Halligan, Nick Hay and Bogesnperger were all fantastic last week and Jimmy Garcia and Cam Wohling are making good progress now after injury setbacks.

Hopefully a few more Subi supporters turn up this week. Sad to say, very few did against Claremont.

Yes mate I could hardly hear a thing when we kicked a goal & there wasnt many in the 3/4 time huddle, all I could hear all day was the fog horn voiced couple of tiges fans yelling the same thing over & over....& over again lol, oh & that pest of a bloke on the pa.
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17046

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...Any idea how far away Grover is mate?...& how long will Sheed be away with the 18's for?

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17048

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote: ...Any idea how far away Grover is mate?...& how long will Sheed be away with the 18's for?

Not sure with Grover mate. Sheed will be another 4 weeks. Did himself proud with a 32 possession game against Tassie which has the scouts buzzing. All I ask is that the young lads come back to Subi when their AFL carreer is over whether that be one game or 200 games.

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17050

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

La Hincha wrote:

DG wrote: ...Any idea how far away Grover is mate?...& how long will Sheed be away with the 18's for?

Not sure with Grover mate. Sheed will be another 4 weeks. Did himself proud with a 32 possession game against Tassie which has the scouts buzzing. All I ask is that the young lads come back to Subi when their AFL carreer is over whether that be one game or 200 games.

Sweet. Yeah I agree, Id say TDL is approaching that stage & also possibly Horsley & Broughton soon too.

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17054

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39

DG wrote:

La Hincha wrote:

Sweet. Yeah I agree, Id say TDL is approaching that stage & also possibly Horsley & Broughton soon too.

Don't forget Simon White at Carlton. Anyone know how he is going? Seen his name a few times but have not closely followed Carlton this year

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17059

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

oobisoobi wrote:

DG wrote:

La Hincha wrote:

Don't forget Simon White at Carlton. Anyone know how he is going? Seen his name a few times but have not closely followed Carlton this year

...& Nicoski. White is going ok with the blues, he had 21 touches & 6 marks on the weekend so dont think he'll be back for a while mate.

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17065

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

DG wrote:

La Hincha wrote: We could have Callum Sinclair back this week. A huge plus. David Madut has done a good job for a kid and has gotten some valuable game time on his way to becoming a top line player but would have to make way for a more experienced player such as Sinclair. He'll continue to develop.

Yes mate I could hardly hear a thing when we kicked a goal & there wasnt many in the 3/4 time huddle, all I could hear all day was the fog horn voiced couple of tiges fans yelling the same thing over & over....& over again lol, oh & that pest of a bloke on the pa.

Good ol Tigerland 10 is still around is he DG?? :lol:

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17076

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote:

Good ol Tigerland 10 is still around is he DG?? :lol:

:lol:

Round 12, 2013 v South Fremantle 10 years 10 months ago #17086

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well done Subi, i tipped ya to win, CL are not as dominant as previous years as I mentioned in a recent post.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 376 guests and one member online

• Mr AFL

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977