Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169129

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Full Back
27 DENT 12 PEARSON 33 MASKOS
Half Back
6 BEWICK 28 N.STROM 29 WILSON
Centre
4 RUSSELL 8 SUBAN 5 STEWART
Half Forward
11 S.VERRIER 22 SHAW 21 MAIN
Full Forward
1 SCHLOITHE 14 Z.STROM 16 B.DONALDSON

Ruck:
18 HIGGINS 3 FLORENCA 2 DRAGOVICH

Interchange From:
15 B.VERRIER,24 D.CABASSI,31 De San MIGUEL,32 HAYDON,40 DELLA FRANCA,43 FRAMPTON,44 SUMICH,47 BLECHYNDEN

In: 24 Cabassi, 29 Wilson ,40 Della Franca,
Out: 39 C. Ah Siu, 25 Pickett

Strange fixturing sees the last Derby of the season already at round 8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Southerner.

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169149

• greatwhitepointer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes Southerner totally agree very strange fixturing I think Claremont have played West Coast earlier in the season as well
I also think West Perth and Peel have played twice as well we have yet to play East Perth and the Eagles

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169270

• Southerner
The boys put together a very solid effort against the odds - Old Easts day at East Freo with past champions present , losing a player early & three down
we turned it late in the second despite getting walloped in the ruck and then ran away after the break despite giving up a couple just before three quarter
We are the mighty bulldogs

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169277

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Yep v gritty win.
And I note your comment about strange fixturing. The problems with the fixtures are caused totally and 100 per cent by sf and ef warning an ANZAC day game to go with wa day game . If they drop either one we can go home and away throughput season. Giving up wa day would be mental but dont see why ANZAC Day has to be locked in.

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169279

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
A great win by SF with virtually no bench in the 2nd half with Schloithe, Bewick, Florenca all down injured and Main (shoulder) & Dragovich (heavy knock early) battling on under duress.
I wish my mob showed as much character as you blokes did today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southerner

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169289

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
These sorts of "against the odds" victories develop the belief in a team that can achieve success. I think the doggies are the only team capable of beating Subiaco in September and this win today will help a great deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by mikeh.

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169299

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Congrats on the win SF, scored the 4pts under duress with rotations short....

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169302

• Southerner

Beasley Hutton wrote: A great win by SF with virtually no bench in the 2nd half with Schloithe, Bewick, Florenca all down injured and Main (shoulder) & Dragovich (heavy knock early) battling on under duress.
I wish my mob showed as much character as you blokes did today.

it turned just before half time right when it was all on the line & I think Todd Curley influence on this one was huge and that's not taking one single thing away from the boys who were all quite courageous under fire
Nor is this taking away from EF's performance because they were on top early in the game - more credit to our defensive half they shut everything down after that

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169306

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Super team effort against the odds on being down three rotations on a warm day to run out the game like that. We had every right to fall away in the last quarter but we didn't, they did. We are running out games better this season. The Bye could not have come at a better time for us.

2019-Round 8 v East Fremantle at East Fremantle Oval 4 years 9 months ago #169369

• Southerner
Very good news on the injured players - Schloithe & Bewick clear of any serious implications and young Florenca will be ok after a rest this week

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 340 guests and 4 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync