OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 191 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • blair2019
  • not_alex newton
  • BigFishSmallPond
  • vornez
  • HMac
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 9 months 1 day ago #156994

  • Stand the Test
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 939
  • Thank you received: 162
Did he give it to WPFC or the past players? Serious question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 9 months 1 day ago #157000

  • BC
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5711
  • Thank you received: 896

Swandog wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!


Jealous prick.. go back to your gardening or what ever you do in September... lol


Hahaha Perth members must be experts at pulling weeds his time of year :P


That's better than SD members who are experts at pulling something else. :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 9 months 21 hours ago #157012

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7514
  • Thank you received: 705

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!


Jealous prick.. go back to your gardening or what ever you do in September... lol


Hahaha Perth members must be experts at pulling weeds his time of year :P


That's better than SD members who are experts at pulling something else. :silly:


This thread is pretty funny BC. every-man and his dog from every club is into it except SF blokes, lol Weve packed up and buggered off...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 9 months 20 hours ago #157017

  • BC
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5711
  • Thank you received: 896
hahaha...yep, pretty funny...it looks like StT is taking on all comers.... ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 9 months 20 hours ago #157020

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1948
  • Thank you received: 131

BC wrote: hahaha...yep, pretty funny...it looks like StT is taking on all comers.... ;-)


:P :P :P :P :P :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 8 months 4 weeks ago #157100

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3558
  • Thank you received: 367

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!


Jealous prick.. go back to your gardening or what ever you do in September... lol


Hahaha Perth members must be experts at pulling weeds his time of year :P


That's better than SD members who are experts at pulling something else. :silly:


This thread is pretty funny BC. every-man and his dog from every club is into it except SF blokes, lol Weve packed up and buggered off...


Yeh buggered off like a bunch a weak asses alright unlike Swans ppl who continue to post and face the music at anytime
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags