OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 141 guests and one member online

  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156881

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 541
  • Thank you received: 105
Bazza, sorry you lost, I think there is something weird about playing a team where the players are not even being paid by their own club but are taking money from the football system to pay them. Basically this is a WAFC underwritten finals campaign, which is pretty strange and not credible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156883

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Stand the Test wrote: Bazza, sorry you lost, I think there is something weird about playing a team where the players are not even being paid by their own club but are taking money from the football system to pay them. Basically this is a WAFC underwritten finals campaign, which is pretty strange and not credible.


hahahahaha, STD, that is a sad sorry sack of a horse shit response. Feeling sorry for Bazza after he repeatedly mouthed off is a fair indictment of your character :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156885

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98

Stand the Test wrote: Bazza, sorry you lost, I think there is something weird about playing a team where the players are not even being paid by their own club but are taking money from the football system to pay them. Basically this is a WAFC underwritten finals campaign, which is pretty strange and not credible.


LOL you truly are a dick head... go back to Peel or who every you follow and kiss myarse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leedy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156890

  • jackspratt
  • jackspratt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 437
  • Thank you received: 123
Wow ................... look how chirpy the 4%ers are this morning. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156891

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 541
  • Thank you received: 105
Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156894

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98

Stand the Test wrote: Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!


Jealous prick.. go back to your gardening or what ever you do in September... lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156897

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3512
  • Thank you received: 354

Falcon wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Poor old Subi. Last two years they had to play a "club" that was indirectly run and financed by WAFC and this year they play a "club" directly financed and run by WAFC.

WPFC = West Perth Football Commission.

Go the mighty lapdogs!!


Jealous prick.. go back to your gardening or what ever you do in September... lol


Hahaha Perth members must be experts at pulling weeds his time of year :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156901

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 541
  • Thank you received: 105
Weeds best left alone to fester and eventually you can just buy some WAFC Round Up and they will magically disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156923

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

jackspratt wrote: Wow ................... look how chirpy the 4%ers are this morning. :whistle:


Could this be Matt Kerr ??? You keep piping up like our old mate Bazza did and the Karma train in West Perth will slap you about as well :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC v WPFC Preliminary Final Fremantle Oval 1 month 3 weeks ago #156924

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Stand the Test wrote: Weeds best left alone to fester and eventually you can just buy some WAFC Round Up and they will magically disappear.



Yes STT we know your sooty stance, if it makes you feel a little bit better, we do have to pay that money back you know. If you think $ubi's player payments of over $250-$300k under the table is within the rules and regulations then you are a bigger clown than i thought !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags