Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155825

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
South Fremantle white hot today - all over West Perth like a cheap suit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155828

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Congrats on a terrific win. Your blokes far too good and will be a stern test for Subi who don't go well after a bye. They struggled to get over WP by 22 points early on and beat Claremont by 3 points both after byes...so looking forward to a big one next week. btw...if Pickett doesn't get drafted then it's just bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155829

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Congrats on a terrific win. Your blokes far too good and will be a stern test for Subi who don't go well after a bye. They struggled to get over WP by 22 points early on and beat Claremont by 3 points both after byes...so looking forward to a big one next week. btw...if Pickett doesn't get drafted then it's just bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

BC I think every time you make such a prediction and it is wildly out you should donate $10 to Telethon.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155830

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Given the circumstance of the past month I thought the Cardinals might get up today but geez that got blown away especially in the first few minutes of the third quarter - Pickett is just sublime he just didn't give anyone a sniff of a chance of staying with him and stuck 4 through the big poles , lit the fuse
Wilson & Suban , Donaldson , Cook , Del Ollio , Shaw , Schloithe , Higgins , Strom and the list goes on and it wasn't as if the Cardies weren't having a go they had some good players

Respects to the Cardies another traditional day for both long term historic rivals AND all at SFFC wish this tradition continues long into the future

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155831

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

Leedy wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Freezin wrote: Pretty sure WP won't be witches hats.....plus EF forward line is no where near WP quality in terms of variety goal kicking wise.....should be a cracking test for both sides...esp with Subi up next for the victor....good luck to both sides

Last time we played them , have to say they were a bit disappointing, no doubt they will lift for this.

:P :P :P Bazza, are you currently having a spell at Graylands ??? The last time we played you smug pricks we only fell short by 5 points and had young Tyson Moulton not dropped the chest mark 20m out directly in front @ the 29min mark I believe we would have won the game. There are a couple of reasons I reckon we will this game-

1. Curley has been very smug in his interviews, he has been making excuses for particular players and losses and I think the twit truly believes that the current trend of 8 straight wins for South v WP will single handedly result in more wins, Im hoping this has filtered through to the players.

2. We have improved as a team and never give in, Souths are vulnerable if you don't give them a head start (front runners).

Ah Iil weed Trust u to have the most funny quote of year

WP what a disgrace

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155832

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Great win but after the first stanza WP were frankly insipid, have to say BOG was definitely no 37 for WP cos that where he spent most of the day, falling over!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155833

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Congrats on a terrific win. Your blokes far too good and will be a stern test for Subi who don't go well after a bye. They struggled to get over WP by 22 points early on and beat Claremont by 3 points both after byes...so looking forward to a big one next week. btw...if Pickett doesn't get drafted then it's just bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

BC I think every time you make such a prediction and it is wildly out you should donate $10 to Telethon.

Well Sean...I'm not sure if you watched the game today on TV but I sure did and can remember when we played them only a couple of weeks ago up at Part X Park and won by half as much as the Bullies today...surely that tells us all something.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155837

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Has anyone heard what the attendance was?

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155838

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

westaussieguy wrote: Has anyone heard what the attendance was?

Don't know what the attendance was but apparently admittance cost was 4 cents in a dollar.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155841

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Awesome team performance today by the Bulldogs... played like a team on a mission and some great signs for next week... under no illusion the Lions will be the measuring stick and a massive hurdle to get over however the magnitude of the win today will give the team great confidence going into next weeks game.
The team appears to be running on top of the ground at the right time of the year and looks really healthy foready for a massive tilt at the premiership favourites next week...
TC and his team need to do some astute planning on nullifying the influence of s number of Subi trump cards and I give ourselves s real chance.
Pickett is an amazing player and some of his highlights today were as good as you would see from anyone.. Our forward line has functioned much better than expected in Saunders absence. Shaw has been awesome with another 6 goals today. We looked dangerous whenever we sttacked today.
Surely we have got to bring tag of being the Lions whipping boys next week...

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes