OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 554 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: SF v WP Finals Time

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155303

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7182
  • Thank you received: 626
Looks like decent conditions, given WPs financial issues you would of hoped they are really keen to get a lot along to this one and go as far as possible, but Ive got a feeling there does not seem much hype their end.

South are cherry ripe for this contest , rested a few , its just a absence of Saunders over the finals journey that does us damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155603

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Bazza wrote: Looks like decent conditions, given WPs financial issues you would of hoped they are really keen to get a lot along to this one and go as far as possible, but Ive got a feeling there does not seem much hype their end.

South are cherry ripe for this contest , rested a few , its just a absence of Saunders over the finals journey that does us damage.


Hopefully the rest last week for both clubs will make for a good hard fought contest once again on Saturday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Leedy.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155619

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1587
  • Thank you received: 130

Bazza wrote: Looks like decent conditions, given WPs financial issues you would of hoped they are really keen to get a lot along to this one and go as far as possible, but Ive got a feeling there does not seem much hype their end.

South are cherry ripe for this contest , rested a few , its just a absence of Saunders over the finals journey that does us damage.


Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155643

  • Dwert
  • Dwert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1117
  • Thank you received: 265

Bazza wrote: Looks like decent conditions, given WPs financial issues you would of hoped they are really keen to get a lot along to this one and go as far as possible, but Ive got a feeling there does not seem much hype their end.

South are cherry ripe for this contest , rested a few , its just a absence of Saunders over the finals journey that does us damage.


Selection will be interesting tonight , who will return?
I liked the forward set up that we had V EF. Lots of options and plenty of pressure. Our midfield will need to be at their best, Pickett and Higgins returning will add to the group. The defence was nice and solid V EF and that will need to be the same this week. Two keys in the match Stryk and Keitel restrict them and I think we go close to winning...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155649

  • Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5848
  • Thank you received: 419
Pretty sure WP won't be witches hats.....plus EF forward line is no where near WP quality in terms of variety goal kicking wise.....should be a cracking test for both sides...esp with Subi up next for the victor....good luck to both sides
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155650

  • Dwert
  • Dwert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1117
  • Thank you received: 265

Freezin wrote: Pretty sure WP won't be witches hats.....plus EF forward line is no where near WP quality in terms of variety goal kicking wise.....should be a cracking test for both sides...esp with Subi up next for the victor....good luck to both sides


Yes ideally it would have been nice to have a tougher lead in game into the finals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 2 weeks ago #155717

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
Some interesting figures out today. South Fremantle have 59% chance of winning, And West Perth are sitting on a 41% probability. With West Perth having the Bye last week, they will be fresh and raring to go.
Having said that, Souths were not pushed to any degree in their win over East Fremantle last week. Both teams at almost full strength I'm on the understanding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 1 week ago #155723

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7182
  • Thank you received: 626

Freezin wrote: Pretty sure WP won't be witches hats.....plus EF forward line is no where near WP quality in terms of variety goal kicking wise.....should be a cracking test for both sides...esp with Subi up next for the victor....good luck to both sides


Last time we played them , have to say they were a bit disappointing, no doubt they will lift for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 1 week ago #155734

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Bazza wrote:

Freezin wrote: Pretty sure WP won't be witches hats.....plus EF forward line is no where near WP quality in terms of variety goal kicking wise.....should be a cracking test for both sides...esp with Subi up next for the victor....good luck to both sides


Last time we played them , have to say they were a bit disappointing, no doubt they will lift for this.


:P :P :P Bazza, are you currently having a spell at Graylands ??? The last time we played you smug pricks we only fell short by 5 points and had young Tyson Moulton not dropped the chest mark 20m out directly in front @ the 29min mark I believe we would have won the game. There are a couple of reasons I reckon we will this game-

1. Curley has been very smug in his interviews, he has been making excuses for particular players and losses and I think the twit truly believes that the current trend of 8 straight wins for South v WP will single handedly result in more wins, Im hoping this has filtered through to the players.

2. We have improved as a team and never give in, Souths are vulnerable if you don't give them a head start (front runners).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 2 months 1 week ago #155785

  • Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Posts: 3391
  • Thank you received: 529
Full-Backs
33 Jason Maskos 30 Blayne Wilson 17 Steve Edwards
Half-Backs
4 Kyle Russell 12 Chad Pearson 28 Noah Strom
Centres
8 Nick Suban 25 Marlion Pickett 6 Shaun Bewick
Half-Forwards
34 Matthew Parker 22 Mason Shaw 2 Jacob Dragovich
Full-Forwards
9 Shane Hockey 14 Zac Strom 16 Brandon Donaldson
RUCK
18 Brock Higgins 1 Haiden Schloithe 21 Dylan Main
Interchange From
3 Cory Dell-Olio
7 Adam Mcintosh
11 Steve Verrier
31 Jake Florenca
32 Ryan Cook
35 Joshua Collard
37 Ashton Hams

In:
3 Cory Dell-Olio,16 Brandon Donaldson,18 Brock Higgins,25 Marlion Pickett,32 Ryan Cook,37 Ashton Hams,
Out:
5 Jarrod Parry,19 Regan Spooner,40 Blair Della Franca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good were the days of T.I , Benny , Maurie , Noel , Rod , Basil , P.Vas , Bausko , Obie , Morls , Joey Mac , Mounty , big Del , Moyls , Browny etc etc etc .... the torps , the biff , the pride of the state.
The Duckworths , Peakes , Nowotnys , Krakouers ,Mossys , Bouchers , Wileys , Budgies too
Last edit: by Southerner.
Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags