OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and 3 members online

  • Froggy
  • UNKA2
  • Viper

Newest Footy Recruits

  • the observer
  • SFCdiehard
  • crows
  • Gosnells Football Club
  • mike stanley
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Jan 2019
Memories From Yesteryear....Darren Klemm(Claremont)
Read More...

TOPIC: SF V WP

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153255

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1860
  • Thank you received: 117

Dwert wrote: Still believe our Defence at times is a little brittle when it comes to locking down on quality players and we do leak easy goals.
Better performance collectively from our mids and the forwards were dangerous. Now some consistency and to get on a 5- 6 game winning role.

Only downside out of yesterday might be the Parker incident on Keitel looked a little clumsy he might be missing next week?


That winning streak will come Dwert as you have a very comfy run home. I saw the replay of Parkers hit on Keitel and he will see a week at a minimum, extreme cheap shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153257

  • Dwert
  • Dwert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1119
  • Thank you received: 265

Leedy wrote:

Dwert wrote: Still believe our Defence at times is a little brittle when it comes to locking down on quality players and we do leak easy goals.
Better performance collectively from our mids and the forwards were dangerous. Now some consistency and to get on a 5- 6 game winning role.

Only downside out of yesterday might be the Parker incident on Keitel looked a little clumsy he might be missing next week?


That winning streak will come Dwert as you have a very comfy run home. I saw the replay of Parkers hit on Keitel and he will see a week at a minimum, extreme cheap shot.


Our consistency has been an issue and our record at Bassendean over the years has been an issue also Leedy so I will certainly not be pencilling next weeks game just yet.
Parker was clumsy and undisciplined and needs to be better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153291

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7233
  • Thank you received: 645
Agree Dwert a trip to Basso is always a mixed bag for us and don't forget Swans are still
An outside chance to play finals so no gimme 4 points infact it looms as a danger game in the run home.
Then Perth well that will be tough
I'm more confident in the last game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bazza.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153301

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4457
  • Thank you received: 958

Dwert wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Dwert wrote: Still believe our Defence at times is a little brittle when it comes to locking down on quality players and we do leak easy goals.
Better performance collectively from our mids and the forwards were dangerous. Now some consistency and to get on a 5- 6 game winning role.

Only downside out of yesterday might be the Parker incident on Keitel looked a little clumsy he might be missing next week?


That winning streak will come Dwert as you have a very comfy run home. I saw the replay of Parkers hit on Keitel and he will see a week at a minimum, extreme cheap shot.


Our consistency has been an issue and our record at Bassendean over the years has been an issue also Leedy so I will certainly not be pencilling next weeks game just yet.
Parker was clumsy and undisciplined and needs to be better.


Don't think youve got much to worry about Dwert. There has been a strong smell of mothballs at Bassendean for about 6 weeks now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153369

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7233
  • Thank you received: 645
You can still make it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153373

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4457
  • Thank you received: 958
Not the way we have been playing. Only one win in the last 2 months against the wooden spooner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153395

  • Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6016
  • Thank you received: 459

Bazza wrote: You can still make it


42 says they can't Bazza…..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153401

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 586
  • Thank you received: 108
Don't; know much about them admittedly but surely Swans' focus has turned to not getting the spoon in 2019?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153403

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • ooollllrrrrrry2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 94

Freezin wrote:

Bazza wrote: You can still make it


42 says they can't Bazza…..


Though its fair to say he's that negative he could talk Man o' War into thinking he couldn't run fast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF V WP 5 months 1 week ago #153406

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5252
  • Thank you received: 771
that's pretty funny ooollll ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags