Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151134

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Full-Backs: 33 Jason Maskos 28 Noah Strom 30 Blayne Wilson
Half-Backs: 6 Shaun Bewick 11 Steve Verrier 12 Chad Pearson
Centres: 2 Jacob Dragovich 25 Marlion Pickett 1 Haiden Schloithe
Half-Forwards: 16 Brandon Donaldson 24 Ben Saunders 34 Matthew Parker
Full-Forwards: 14 Zac Strom 22 Mason Shaw 9 Shane Hockey

RUCK: 18 Brock Higgins 21 Dylan Main 8 Nick Suban

Interchange From: 4 Kyle Russell, 7 Adam Mcintosh, 17 Steve Edwards, 32 Ryan Cook, 35 Josh Collard, 46 Glenn Byron, 63 Zac De San Miguel

In: 17 Steve Edwards , 35 Josh Collard , 46 Glenn Byron , 63 Zac De San Miguel

Out: 37 Ashton Hams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151155

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Subi have really given us sum good reaming's of late

We really need to make a full 4 quarter contest of it, if we go down by a few goals so be it, of late v Subi we have had 1 crap quarter that has cost us, cant afford that tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151219

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

South4theflag wrote: Subi have really given us sum good reaming's of late

We really need to make a full 4 quarter contest of it, if we go down by a few goals so be it, of late v Subi we have had 1 crap quarter that has cost us, cant afford that tomorrow

Yet Again!!! 1 crap quarter & we get blown out, just can’t do it v Subi!

Well done Subi u will remain undefeated for 2018

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151236

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Gee that's was an exiting Finish....not

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151335

• Southerner
For three quarters it was anybody's game - in the last somebody won & it wasn't us but I saw a fair bit out of it all regardless

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151521

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Does anyone believe we have the talent , potential , game plan , psychological , physical edge to beat Subiaco this year?

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151524

• Southerner
Dunno about every single one of those attributes but yeah it's possible

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151526

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
to be perfectly honest Dwert I think you definitely have the personnel as I look at your team on paper and there's quality cross every line. On Saturday it's my opinion that Curley was outcoached by Schofield. In the 2nd and 4th quarters Schloithe was used as a spare in your defensive 50. That took away some of your run and carry through the midfield when the ball turned over. It worked for a short period as Schloithe took a couple of intercept marks and rebounded pretty effectively but then Schofield countered by putting Greg Clarke on him as a defensive forward and that pretty much shut it down....and to make matters worse Clarke was able to kick a goal. Curley didn't respond to that and kept Schoithe where he was as a seventh player in defence instead of releasing him back into the mids and stopping supply at the source. from there on in it resulted in 10 Subi goals to one after qtr time...so I think the result could have been a lot closer if your coaches box had been a bit smarter but are you good enough to beat Subi when it counts? who knows...I guess time will tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by BC.

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151535

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Dwert wrote: Does anyone believe we have the talent , potential , game plan , psychological , physical edge to beat Subiaco this year?

No in all but game plan , but you cannot do that without talent.

2018 - R15 v Subiaco at Leederville Oval 5 years 8 months ago #151542

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

BC wrote: to be perfectly honest Dwert I think you definitely have the personnel as I look at your team on paper and there's quality cross every line. On Saturday it's my opinion that Curley was outcoached by Schofield. In the 2nd and 4th quarters Schloithe was used as a spare in your defensive 50. That took away some of your run and carry through the midfield when the ball turned over. It worked for a short period as Schloithe took a couple of intercept marks and rebounded pretty effectively but then Schofield countered by putting Greg Clarke on him as a defensive forward and that pretty much shut it down....and to make matters worse Clarke was able to kick a goal. Curley didn't respond to that and kept Schoithe where he was as a seventh player in defence instead of releasing him back into the mids and stopping supply at the source. from there on in it resulted in 10 Subi goals to one after qtr time...so I think the result could have been a lot closer if your coaches box had been a bit smarter but are you good enough to beat Subi when it counts? who knows...I guess time will tell.

Cheers for that BC, IMO we have been very slow to react to the state of the game at various times in the year and our lack of planning to play a system and game plan to beat oppo’s throughout the year is a weakness that has been with us for a number of years. AGREE that you have to have talent to execute a successful game plan. IMO we have talent but we have a missing ingredient that is a combination of lack of planning and slowness to react to different stages of matches that have let us down at various times in the past few years.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes