OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 164 guests and one member online

  • Grump

Newest Footy Recruits

  • getitright
  • Sacred no more
  • Run a muck
  • Largsboy
  • Ole Man Flash
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 85k into the coffers

85k into the coffers 2 months 3 weeks ago #138948

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6133
  • Thank you received: 455

Southerner wrote: In the very last of the Draft Fee recoup given all future draftee $$$ goes directly to the WAFC slush fund - the club has gained $85 000.00 for losing Tim Kelly , Jarrod Garlett & young Ryan Burrows to the Vicco's comp

We did well , very well , to avoid losing top-liners to either of the two parasite pieces of WA garbage and for this I'm as happy as a pig in mud - only hope young Burra isn't transformed into a Meth addict or a Blue & Gold hipster pretty boy flog

That is all - happy farken days:)



Yep same here mate, very glad Kelly heading east.

$85K we seriously need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

85k into the coffers 2 months 3 weeks ago #138952

  • MarkOlsen
  • MarkOlsen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2203
  • Thank you received: 229
you dont get money for Garlett as already been drafted before, AFL only gives it to you once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

85k into the coffers 2 months 2 weeks ago #138957

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1532
  • Thank you received: 72

Bazza wrote:

Southerner wrote: In the very last of the Draft Fee recoup given all future draftee $$$ goes directly to the WAFC slush fund - the club has gained $85 000.00 for losing Tim Kelly , Jarrod Garlett & young Ryan Burrows to the Vicco's comp

We did well , very well , to avoid losing top-liners to either of the two parasite pieces of WA garbage and for this I'm as happy as a pig in mud - only hope young Burra isn't transformed into a Meth addict or a Blue & Gold hipster pretty boy flog

That is all - happy farken days:)



Yep same here mate, very glad Kelly heading east.

$85K we seriously need.



Spot on Bazza, we unfortunately have to watch Oscar Allen run around with the Ferals :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

85k into the coffers 2 months 2 weeks ago #138958

  • Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Posts: 3154
  • Thank you received: 439

MarkOlsen wrote: you dont get money for Garlett as already been drafted before, AFL only gives it to you once.


That's correct Mark - I'd overlooked that fact in honesty mate

However the fees we will be compensated for Loersch , Newton & now Dzelebdzic will make up all of that shortfall and it will be around this same total figure regardless
The following user(s) said Thank You: South4theflag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good were the days of T.I , Benny , Maurie , Noel , Rod , Basil , P.Vas , Bausko , Obie , Morls , Joey Mac , Mounty , big Del , Moyls , Browny etc etc etc .... the torps , the biff , the pride of the state.
The Duckworths , Peakes , Nowotnys , Krakouers ,Mossys , Bouchers , Wileys , Budgies too

85k into the coffers 2 months 2 weeks ago #138959

  • MarkOlsen
  • MarkOlsen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2203
  • Thank you received: 229
especially the first 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

85k into the coffers 2 months 2 weeks ago #138960

  • South4theflag
  • South4theflag's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Draftee
  • Draftee
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 0

Southerner wrote:

MarkOlsen wrote: you dont get money for Garlett as already been drafted before, AFL only gives it to you once.


That's correct Mark - I'd overlooked that fact in honesty mate

However the fees we will be compensated for Loersch , Newton & now Dzelebdzic will make up all of that shortfall and it will be around this same total figure regardless


Spot on Southerner

on my calcs very close to the $85k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

85k into the coffers 2 months 2 weeks ago #138961

  • Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Posts: 3154
  • Thank you received: 439
mmmmm other news is that the SFFC finance department has set up a specific stand-alone Bank Account for the Subiaco Thieves Football Club to directly deposit fees into for the future

The reasoning is that the conniving rats undermine & skulk in the background at every opportunity to pilfer zone products of ours so it only made sense to cater for this annual event without any doubts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good were the days of T.I , Benny , Maurie , Noel , Rod , Basil , P.Vas , Bausko , Obie , Morls , Joey Mac , Mounty , big Del , Moyls , Browny etc etc etc .... the torps , the biff , the pride of the state.
The Duckworths , Peakes , Nowotnys , Krakouers ,Mossys , Bouchers , Wileys , Budgies too
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags