Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138691

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Interesting that Schloithe missed out....a bit of a surprise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138694

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

BC wrote: Interesting that Schloithe missed out....a bit of a surprise.

Not really, he's been through the system before.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138703

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Huge personal disappointment for Schloithe he appeared deadset keen to ensure his second go at the AFL if given a lifeline was to be more successful than his first. Unfortunatley it appears that the dream is over for this year at least...

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138706

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Amazing to think the fella missed out.....surely his past AFL adventure hasn't deterred others...second chances and all that....will the fire still be there Dwert for the guy?....not sure what more the guy could of done really

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138707

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

Freezin wrote: Amazing to think the fella missed out.....surely his past AFL adventure hasn't deterred others...second chances and all that....will the fire still be there Dwert for the guy?....not sure what more the guy could of done really

Yes it would be devastating I would imagine Freez...
I kept seeing in reports on him the concern from the so called experts on his temperment to play AFL? FMD he dominated the second best competition outside the AFL and won the Sandover easily, not much more that he could do to put his name forward.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138714

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Amazing to think the fella missed out.....surely his past AFL adventure hasn't deterred others...second chances and all that....will the fire still be there Dwert for the guy?....not sure what more the guy could of done really

I kept seeing in reports on him the concern from the so called experts on his temperment to play AFL? FMD he dominated the second best competition outside the AFL and won the Sandover easily, not much more that he could do to put his name forward.

True, as Freeze said will the fire still be there? Also where will his head be at after the season he had and Pickett gets a gig.
Will all of the pick ups in the rookie draft you think he may have been worth a shot.
Fremantle copped some flack over Sam Collins and the year he had at Peel, however at the end of the day no one went for him either.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138720

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Dwert wrote:

True, as Freeze said will the fire still be there? Also where will his head be at after the season he had and Pickett gets a gig.
Will all of the pick ups in the rookie draft you think he may have been worth a shot.
Fremantle copped some flack over Sam Collins and the year he had at Peel, however at the end of the day no one went for him either.

His head will be fine. Not sure who Pickett is?? Did you mean either Kelly or Garlett??

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138722

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Dwert wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Dwert wrote:

His head will be fine. Not sure who Pickett is?? Did you mean either Kelly or Garlett??

Sorry Garlett going to Carlton.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138738

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Thats 2 very very good WA mids that have had dominant years for their teams, won Sandovers and missed out in recent years, in Tropiano and Schloithe, both would have been handy pick-ups by most AFL clubs. Remember it was 3 or 4 drafts before they realised Priddas could play a bit of footy, so hope springs eternal.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

2018 6 years 4 months ago #138747

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Have to agree, but I reckon that was his last chance, Im also inclined to agree this could lead to a big drop off next year.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 474 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • one time only
  • Omah
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes