Disappointing finish. 8 months 1 week ago #135157

• swan42
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 579

Dwert wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Read some where Frankston now back in the VFL will be going hard for ex players....thus Hockey might be lured home.....sounds like you guys have depth to replace these boys....that leading goal kicker in SF reserves must be wondering where in SF current forward line is their spot for him...Saunders, Shaw, D'Ollio and Johnson....aint going any where soon surely?....

Big Dezzy is fine mate , you guys would not have room for him and Jesse Mirco.
I thought Johnson was pigeon holed a bit this year He seemed to a permanent forward I think he has the potential to play a little midfield. Hockey is an interesting one, Cooky and Hocks are good mates and it could depend on what he does next year.

I can't seem to find my post: how would you rate Pulman's season?

He had a few reasonable games but his form toward the end of the year tapered off and he had terrible game V Freo in the first final. In hindsight he would have been the ideal match up for Stephenson on the weekend. He will play in the Reserves GF on the weekend.

Thanks GTR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Disappointing finish. 5 months 4 weeks ago #138775

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Thank you received: 506
Not disappointed in the team's efforts at all - every man & his blind cat knew what the ultimate outcome was going to be the very moment the pissweak WAFC caved in to the AFL mob's dicatation of 15 listers in the finals
Pros versus semi-professionals is always going to go only the one direction

It will be the Meth addicts turn this coming 2018 season

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How good were the days of T.I , Benny , Maurie , Noel , Rod , Basil , P.Vas , Bausko , Obie , Morls , Joey Mac , Mounty , big Del , Moyls , Browny etc etc etc .... the torps , the biff , the pride of the state.
The Duckworths , Peakes , Nowotnys , Krakouers ,Mossys , Bouchers , Wileys , Budgies too
  • Page:
Moderators: Southerner
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags