Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133059

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Baz that list looks extremely strong, as has been said, get on top of Peelmantle early and they put the cue in the rack like their Eagles cousins do on a regular basis. Scoreboard pressure and a bit of niggle as these AFL primadonnas don't like the physical stuff especially from WAFL blokes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133063

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
SS you seem to forget half of SF side are ex AFL guys(or ex prima donnas)...gonna be hard to split these two teams.....hopefully it goes down to the wire....

Last edit: by Freezin.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133067

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
freez...a big difference between ex-AFL and current AFL.. One group works full time and plays as a semi professional whereas the other group only does footy and is provided with world class support teams.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133071

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
good luck on the weekend SF

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133092

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 249
Looking forward to the game today and having a proper look at South Freo against a chunder side with a lot of ins. Not sure why they (the chunder) are so obsessed with these Docker B listers. Also think the WAFL should go back to a final 4. Secondo mi Souths have earnt the right to play Subiaco for a place in the GF already.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133111

• mkhannah
  • Thank you received: 1
These blokes at South play their guts out all year to get to the finals, only to be ambushed by an AFL team.

Sorry but this system is totally f----d.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133117

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree, shit game to watch I thought, couldnt see any of sf flair except for 5min in last. Peel play shit football just like freo boring to watch 90 percent of the time. Also they should have sung the Dockers song as most couldnt give a f#$% about peel.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133118

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Plus1 wrote: I agree, shit game to watch I thought, couldnt see any of sf flair except for 5min in last. Peel play shit football just like freo boring to watch 90 percent of the time. Also they should have sung the Dockers song as most couldnt give a f#$% about peel.

I watched most of the second half. The camerawork and commentary from channel 7 was abysmal.

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133128

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
I watched the game and thought the SF we have seen all year just didn't show up. Freo ressies didn't play that well. I reckon the SF lads might be a little disappointed in their efforts today. Having said all that it's still ridiculous they have to play against half an AFL side. The smug Cam Sheperd we see in Sept months was back on display today. Seriously the bloke couldn't coach a sly fart in to position then come Sept thinks he's bloody Jock McHale:huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, Dwert, Ti Em

2017 - Q/Final v AFLMandurah at Fremantle Oval 6 years 6 months ago #133133

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

BC wrote: freez...a big difference between ex-AFL and current AFL.. One group works full time and plays as a semi professional whereas the other group only does footy and is provided with world class support teams.

Yep completely understand BC...but sport has a huge mental component to it and tell me what is those AFL guys motivation or loyalty to Peels cause compared to SF boys.....yep understand physically Peels Freo boys may be better physically prepared.....but on pure footballing ability there is nothing between a Taberner or Shaw...a Johnson or DeLuca....a Collins or Wilson.....Hockey or Suban?.....one would think SF players are mentally more motivated and physically hardened than Peel's aligned boys.....everyone says hit them hard early and see them crack mentally....surely with all Freo's resources these boys would surely run faster,further and for longer to prevent that tactic from working.....they don't though.....just dont buy into this argument Freo's professionals have more time to recovery and prepare v SF semi professionals....surely the amount of training,weights etc they do is far more strenuous than what SF players do....wouldnt that be negatively phyisically taxing on Freo's guys esp the younger guys?...SF season is only just starting whilst Freo season is done...so surely SF have the mental motivational advantage over Freo's Peel boys too....ditto for Subi too.....

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 444 guests and one member online

• Froggy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020