Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Contenders or Pretenders? 6 years 6 months ago #134407

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
between the ears dwert , ambushed em early game, but let ourselves down badly up at Leederville the next meet.

if they are not 100% committed to this the same will happen, get the head space right at its possible, Subi wont want a staright sets exit and will be chasing at least one last crack at a GF and Peel after last year...as for us its all or nothing....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Contenders or Pretenders? 6 years 6 months ago #134412

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I'm not sure what happened to your game plan or intensity during the year but I was really impressed with your pressure on the ball carrier in game 1 at the kennel. you gave Subi no space and killed us with contested possession. if you guys play like that this week we'll be in for a long day next sunday.

Contenders or Pretenders? 6 years 6 months ago #134413

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Anyones game, it's 1 win each with similar margins so it should be an absolute belter of a game. If Subi allow your boys any space you will cut us to ribbons, if Subi can shut down your space and fast ball movement then we will be hard to beat. The best attack against the best defense, well match midfields, both teams don't have dominant rucks but I do rate Higgins and Dela as terrific competitors, so a flip of the coin, it will come down to mental attitude on the day. Cant wait for this one ... the real Grand Final awaits us this Sunday!!

Contenders or Pretenders? 6 years 6 months ago #134415

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Senior Seagull wrote: Anyones game, it's 1 win each with similar margins so it should be an absolute belter of a game. If Subi allow your boys any space you will cut us to ribbons, if Subi can shut down your space and fast ball movement then we will be hard to beat. The best attack against the best defense, well match midfields, both teams don't have dominant rucks but I do rate Higgins and Dela as terrific competitors, so a flip of the coin, it will come down to mental attitude on the day. Cant wait for this one ... the real Grand Final awaits us this Sunday!!

Totally agreed mate, shaping up as a beauty. And whoever wins I'll be cheering the next week. Bizarre feeling...

Contenders or Pretenders? 6 years 6 months ago #134420

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
agree Singha...it will be a bit strange supporting another team if we miss out but in saying that, I grew up in Freo and have a lot of SF mates and played juniors for Souths...so I guess they're my second team anyway plus my favourite opposition player of all time was a bullie...Sir Maurice....

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 268 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes