Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dorkers officialy GAWN from Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130377

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Bazza wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

BC wrote: Pettitt is on topic Dwert given he's agreed to paying the dockers $1.5m of ratepayers money for the admin building then promptly moves the council into it. I'm not sure how it can be any more on topic and he's a polarising figure so I think personal views are reasonable.

Your facetious remark is not on topic. If anything avoiding wasting time and money on a legal stoush seems pragmatic. Not only that FCC has a temporary home. Whoever gave the Dockers the land for free and put council money in for the construction of the building are the plonkers.

They have been given the same free ride down in Cockburn - they are plonkers as well no doubt.

Give me a break.

Whats happened is that Freo and the Eagles for that matter have more money and better credentialed lawyers and business consultants than the Local councils they are dealing with who really have been shown up as a bunch of amateurs, reminds me of the dark days of WA inc when the Govt was taken for a ride by the big end of town and the dodgy end of town.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dorkers officialy GAWN from Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130381

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Exactly right, SS, both AFL teams are multi million dollar operations with high powered legal teams and the full backing of the WAFC.

A Former Mayor and well known Lawyer who I will not name, told me Pettit should of taken the dockers on they had a strong case , his exact words were , ..."You don't know what a bunch of C@nts they really are." His words not mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 257 guests and one member online

• swansfan4life

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977