Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #128988

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Hams looks like he will missing for a minimum of two weeks with another Hamstring strain. Makes the performance better from the lads on the weekend , apparently down to one less rotation from quarter time.
I watched a bit of the reserves on the weekend and Florenca , Russell ,Collard , Donaldson all had reasonable games so there is plenty of players putting their hands up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #128998

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
I have a feeling we might finally welcome back Jarrod Parry to league action this week to cover Hamsy - it'll be Florenca otherwise

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #129001

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
Did you see the reserves game on the weekend Southerner?

I would hope that the younger brigade get first crack Southerner as I do see changes to our team in 2018, I do see the importance of having one eye on this year and another on long term benefit for the club, getting games and exposing youngsters to this is as important. The latter is one area that I have been very tough on TC and his match committee.

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #129002

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
who do you reckon you'll lose Dwert? Kelly, Marlion Pickett and maybe even Schloithe might get drafted...anyone else?

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #129007

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Mate I do think it boils down to the right balance in any given match - and just remember we have 2 clubs that are allowed to have mystery AFL line-ups that aren't visible until bouncedown basically , how the fark do you cater for that in your selection processes in an example???
Good thing is we have youngsters still learning the trade from some of the best & hopefully they'll be cherry ripe when their opportunity comes
Like to see Parker & Dzelebzic at some stage , love to see Sol work in tandem with Higgo - but again not at the expense of even the smallest single thing in balance

2017 - R18 v Ice Queen Reserves at Busselton 6 years 9 months ago #129039

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
The youngsters will only stay long term if they can see light at the end of the tunnel... In recent years we have lost Fimmano, Mirco , Sokol , Matera , Lowrie , Bennell and a few others as a result of not keeping youngsters interested by giving them development opportunites. That is the landscape of the competition that we play in at the moment.
On the question of who we might not have next year , every club will have changes and players will move on SF are no different to any....

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 844 guests and 6 members online

• Whitey
  • Shark Tragic
  • Success Hill
  • Country member
  • bolter

Newest Footy Recruits