Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

South Freo vs West Perth (Freo oval, April 5th) 11 years 1 week ago #10811

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

kirbs wrote: Great recap Dogman. Hard to line up the form against Cardies who have beaten an East Perth side who could never play that bad again, let a big lead slide and just got over Subi due to match hardness, and again let a lead slip last night. Falcs have yet to convince me they are any better than last season yet.

Kirbs, You can pick the bones out of any game of footy mate. We pumped the Ferals, came up against a fresh Subi and ran them off their feet in the last qtr to win comfortably after a 6 day break and we played a shit 3rd qtr v Souths but won the other 3 !

I think its fair to say we have an improved side, we have a largely young side, and I think we will scrape into the 4 or finish just outside, we will have our ups and downs, make no mistake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

South Freo vs West Perth (Freo oval, April 5th) 11 years 1 week ago #10847

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Kirbs they dont have to convince you. Your coach needs to be looked at,seriously average

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 531 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA