Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123745

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193

Grump wrote:

Southerner wrote: Got dragged down to a scrappy level game - and there's one very basic footy cardinal sin in close margin matches where either side really gets away.

Forced behinds - why the fark it just glaringly pops up like this annoys the shit out of me , it's just cost 4 premiership points in a rapidly tighting race

Not sure if you will but could you tell me how Scott Jones did, media says ok but would value your opinion. I have worked with and watched him since development days and I have not made it to game since debut so have not seen in a league environment, thx

Well he was better than the AFL spud early on actually reminds me a bit of Craig Edwards in ways mate , he's got potential to be either your ruckman or possibly even a future key deep forward
Obvious he needs time & investment as all big guys tend to mate - you might just have done a good job ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123783

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Jones has gone past Giles in my opinion. He has stuck around to his credit when others have moved on. Likely to be rookie listed this year.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123796

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Larry Bird wrote: Jones has gone past Giles in my opinion. He has stuck around to his credit when others have moved on. Likely to be rookie listed this year.

larry he should have been rookie listed after his performance in last years reserves GF.Eagles getting Petrie and keeping Mcinnes as a rookie playing as a forward/ruckman is a waste.Since debuting he has played as main ruckman and in the last few weeks as second banana/forward and kicked a couple in each game.On a South Freo note I thought that Mason Shaw shuld have been looked at as a rookie for this year from what I saw last year.Maybe i'm not a good judge.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123801

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Don't see enough of Shaw to comment Chaddy. AFL key forward toughest gig in footy.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123811

• Harryafl
  • Thank you received: 7
Really doubt Shaw would make it as a forward in the AFL too many big quick and good defenders. Always thought it was a shame Saunders wasnt a bit taller very exciting player hard at it could have made an impact IMO
Will be an embarrassment if Tim Kelly isnt given a chance at AFL level next year is clearly a better player than many running midfielders around the .AFL

Last edit: by Harryafl.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123818

• Southerner
Once the Vic recruiters make a decision on the worth of some poor unwitting kid - it is data logged by Sheehan (you know him , the self titled expert on everything colts-wise across the country - made an abortion of juniors over there & now desires to have the same mish mashed pus in each state)

This is where footy has lost it's rough gems , they're ignored
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123821

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
No better chance for Kelly to prove the doubters wrong in this weekends state game over in Melbourne....not all lost for the kid yet as Adams got the nod,Priddis did and Taylor did as mature age picks...though as a mid it would be harder I guess....Sheehan and his daughter are so farking annoying its not funny

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123823

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Freezin wrote: No better chance for Kelly to prove the doubters wrong in this weekends state game over in Melbourne....not all lost for the kid yet as Adams got the nod,Priddis did and Taylor did as mature age picks...though as a mid it would be harder I guess....Sheehan and his daughter are so farking annoying its not funny

Think you might be getting your Sheehans mixed up Freezin. Southerner may have been referring to Kevin Sheehan who is the AFLs Development Manager or some title like that. I do agree that Mike and his daughter are annoying.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123826

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Who would have thought nepotism would be alive and well in TV land?! :dry:
Fair dinkum how on earth is Sheahan's daughter getting a gig at Fox Footy and then you have to listen to her bang on about her 'doing a favour for the old man footy career'...well all 5 seconds of it! :sick: :blink: :blush:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

2017 - R10 v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 6 years 10 months ago #123828

• Southerner

mikeh wrote: [quote=

Think you might be getting your Sheehans mixed up Freezin. Southerner may have been referring to Kevin Sheehan who is the AFLs Development Manager or some title like that. I do agree that Mike and his daughter are annoying.[/quote]

It most certainly is the only person I am referring to mate - Kells and a few other WAFL players have had negative marks for god knows what reasons
What the feck has some Vicco TV idiot got to do with draft stuff ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 405 guests and 4 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes