Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

First Blood 7 years 1 month ago #115263

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Larry Bird wrote: For those who may be interested the only EP player that did anything worth watching was Watson. Has massive potential. I hardly noticed him at Claremont but when you study him more closely he is very gifted. Not dissimilar to Pickett.

Was that the blonde kid in number 7?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Factor opinion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First Blood 7 years 1 month ago #115266

• Factor opinion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 63
#7 is Stanley Wright - won the Colts Clarke medal in 2015. Larry's talking about the indigenous kids rookied at WCE ex Claremont - he looked pretty good in the AFL pre-season game the week before too.

First Blood 7 years 1 month ago #115272

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Yes correct Stan Wright classy left footer, size may cost him an AFL shot but you never know. I think Watson wore 12.

First Blood 7 years 1 month ago #115292

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Francis Watson had been noticed about 3 years ago at Claremont. Had some setbacks over that time including a broken leg and soft tissue stuff, but in a handful of league games shown some dashing brilliance and as larry bird mentioned some brain fade errors. What impressed me most was his leaping spoiling ability.
sucks to see him at east perth now so I hope he can develop some consistency and become an afl player

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 621 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest