Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SFFC CEO 7 years 5 months ago #109350

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Looks like the club will be Recruiting a new CEO

www.southfremantlefc.com.au/news/11594/ceo-calls-time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SFFC CEO 7 years 5 months ago #109434

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Wow - what's the story dwert? a bit sudden !!!

SFFC CEO 7 years 5 months ago #109457

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
Not close enough to give you an insight Baz...Sorry

IMO Kemp has done a reasonable job as his outgoing media statement suggests. We need to choose wisely as there are some big decisions that the club will need to be made in the coming years and we need the right person at the helm guiding the club.

SFFC CEO 7 years 5 months ago #109476

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I would like to see a new CEO with a true SFFC connection , ideal person would be Marty.

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #109998

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
MEDIA RELEASE

Swan Districts Football Club President Peter Hodyl today accepted the resignation of CEO Tom Bottrell to take up the recently vacated CEO position at South Fremantle Football Club.

Hodyl said: “While it is disappointing for Swans to lose such a quality person we fully understand Tom’s desire to return to his roots – to a club of which he is a 200 game Life Member and former Board Member.”

“Tom has been an influential and steady leader of our club for the past five years during a period of great change. His commitment and loyalty to Swans during some difficult times is a testament to his character and it is easy to understand why the Bulldogs sought to recruit him for their role” added Hodyl.

“We wish Tom, Linda and family all the very best in the next chapter of their lives and thank them for their commitment to the Swan Districts Football Club” Hodyl said, also complementing South Fremantle on the way President Haydn Raitt had given advance notice of intention to approach Bottrell

Swans Board will take the opportunity to conduct an in-depth review of the Club’s operational processes and commence the task of finding a suitable replacement with the skills required to deliver the Club’s long term objectives.

Looks like we have found our man. Good choice IMO..Welcome back to the kennel Thomas.

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #110004

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just what the doctor ordered, got him back and out of bogan valley...

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #110031

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Just what the doctor ordered, got him back and out of bogan valley...

hear, hear!!!

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #110054

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Have to say I am happy with the change.

But is it a bit sus?? Tom gets the job a couple of days after Kemp gets the flick???

Last edit: by Bazza.

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #110119

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
As I have said before Bazz.... I am not privy to the decision making at the club and am only looking at the decision on face value. Kemp done a good job to get the club back on it's feet on and off the field.
I personally found him good to deal with , however he did not and does not have a connection and feel for the club as a Ciccotosto previously and a Bootrell soon.

Good decision IMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

SFFC CEO 7 years 4 months ago #110209

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
I'm led to believe the process of identifying candidates landed a few names on the desk .... one of them being Tom Bottrell , when Haydn Raitt found this he ethically had to notify Peter Hodyl of SD to inform him that an approach may happen as a matter of due course during the process.
Pretty happy this occurred as there is a fair amount of respect between the 2 clubs , would have been nice to have a bit more notice but it was an ex-AFL wanker so I guess I can't expect much but it's cost a club their CEO as a result.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 439 guests and 2 members online

• smokey
  • The_Duck

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag