Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9135

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Payers come - players go & that's footy and it will provide opportunity for the next squad member , all is not lost on Warrell & Miller ... bit of time out.

Some unfortunate summer injuries and subsequent rehab is a pain in the arse but you get that stuff in Football.

Yes Saunders will be missed but we have some options available and I'd like to see Ali Gillespie between the posts now anyway , he goes alright!

We will see how we go under the pump - it will make us stronger in the long run ... and we won't be the only team to be beaten by Claremont this year.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9150

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
A very dissapointing day up at Claremont on Saturday, the injury to Saunders is a massive blow, although we weer in the mix till half time I always felt we would fall away int he second half and that did happen.

Huge clash between Mugumbwa and the Claremont bloke appears to be concussed as well.

I think this will be a tough few weeks to open the season, a bye this week, also what happened to Hayward? Our side looks very small.

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9267

• Bulldog82
  • Thank you received: 0
Disappointed to lose to the reigning premiers & lose Saunders to a broken collarbone. I liked the look of Thomas Vandeleur, he did some good things in his 1st game. We still have White (who was at a wedding), Guglielmana, Sgherza, Martinez, Gulley, Burnett, Borovac & Adam Carter to come back. Banner & Gillepsie are going to be good pick ups for the doggies this year.

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9321

• dogman
  • dogman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
and Hams and Bewick who are very important for us.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9397

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
What about your super coach, he should be able to deliver the goods he talks a good talk

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9404

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

MaddoOwnJu wrote: Woods has left Souths.

you sure do know a fair bit about player departures from clubs maddo....... What's your secret?

Go U DOGS 11 years 1 week ago #9535

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

Bazza wrote: A very dissapointing day up at Claremont on Saturday, the injury to Saunders is a massive blow, although we weer in the mix till half time I always felt we would fall away int he second half and that did happen.

Huge clash between Mugumbwa and the Claremont bloke appears to be concussed as well.

I think this will be a tough few weeks to open the season, a bye this week, also what happened to Hayward? Our side looks very small.

D.Hayward has taken a year off - had some injuries too early on , but ruckmen do take time to fill out , hopefully he'll be back and ready to go next year Baz.

Go U DOGS 11 years 4 days ago #9808

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Looking forward to forking a doggie this weekend. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Go U DOGS 11 years 2 days ago #9985

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Lucifer wrote:

MaddoOwnJu wrote: Woods has left Souths.

you sure do know a fair bit about player departures from clubs maddo....... What's your secret?

playing down south i believe

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 325 guests and 6 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales
  • Ti Em