Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105414

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Southerner wrote: So another season ends - this one gave me the shits the way it ended but I guess greater powers have probably got what they desired

Good improvements & some progress made but I suspect more reinforcements are required if we are to trouble full on AFL lists like today , fingers crossed Cosi resumes , a couple of good ones can be found & possibly a returnee or two

Time for a Beer now geez

Souths had a great season but were just outclassed today by pretty much an AFL combination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105426

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
AFL by name maybe ...not by quality though.......SF have made huge strides this year just not their day.....2 goals to half time wont win many games of footy no matter the standard of the league........D'Olio to come back....SF will be around the same mark next year.......getting some of those delisted boys back this year proved to be the catalyst to SF improvement.....can only improve I reckon.......I guess the better team won on the day......regardless of some having a bigger pay cheque than others......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Last edit: by Freezin.

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105451

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
To big, to quick to strong. This is what happens when the AFL play the WAFL. Hope Raitt comes out and stands up for his club and then maybe those in charge will take note
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105463

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote:

Southerner wrote: So another season ends - this one gave me the shits the way it ended but I guess greater powers have probably got what they desired

Good improvements & some progress made but I suspect more reinforcements are required if we are to trouble full on AFL lists like today , fingers crossed Cosi resumes , a couple of good ones can be found & possibly a returnee or two

Time for a Beer now geez

Sorry to see your team bow out today. What can one say. I think best summed up by the action of the guy in the number 24 jumper for Peel who chose not to sing the Peel song after the match.

I guess it would have been hard to learn the team song when you were "playing" 4 Peel Reserves games from his couch 42!!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105496

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

swan42 wrote:

Time for a Beer now geez

Sorry to see your team bow out today. What can one say. I think best summed up by the action of the guy in the number 24 jumper for Peel who chose not to sing the Peel song after the match.

Cheers brother it was bloody hard to watch the gulf that has been created mate - like Leedy last week I have no issue in losing honourably , but geez days like today sorely test a diehard's will & resolve
There is only ever going to be one entity who gains from this - and it won't be pure WAFL sides

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105499

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

mikeh wrote:

Time for a Beer now geez

Souths had a great season but were just outclassed today by pretty much an AFL combination.

Fakes really are the winners in all of this mate - how do you teach young kids about what is wrong & right in sport , ethically speaking , in this scenario ????
Whole thing is farcial

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105514

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I watched it on channel 7 and there appeared to be a lot of boos towards the FART players when the siren went...did I hear right or was it just someone next to an effects mike?

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105536

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Add to the 17 odd Freo players Ugle from Perth and Bootsma from South who played yesterday and you really do get to understand why South were never going to get within a bulls roar of Peel.

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105550

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I think it was 18.
Only Ugle, Bootsma, O'Brien and Bell were not on Freo's list.
I stand to be corrected but didn't Appness come in?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Preliminary Final SF v Peel FC 7 years 6 months ago #105552

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I note the article in this morning's paper.
All of a sudden changes are needed?
They really rule in a disjointed way.
Disgraceful.
Cheryle Edwards OMG!!!!!!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 167 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma