Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2016-Round 15 - v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 7 years 9 months ago #98525

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Roman wrote: It's all on the day chaddy boy. They will not field a better AFL side all season. Mark my words.

Well basically played the same side Roman except we had to deal with Lycett instead of Giles. I think McGinnity played against us also.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2016-Round 15 - v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 7 years 9 months ago #98529

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

DD wrote:

Roman wrote: It's all on the day chaddy boy. They will not field a better AFL side all season. Mark my words.

Well basically played the same side Roman except we had to deal with Lycett instead of Giles. I think McGinnity played against us also.

No, add Sheed, Duggan, Redden, McInnes.

2016-Round 15 - v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 7 years 9 months ago #98532

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I believe EP have been stronger with Hutchings, Mcginnity and Barrass in and a bit of the deadwood out, but swings and round abouts I guess. I think South still have the side to go quite deep. I enjoyed the match much more than in recent times without the frustrating ducking rubbish which is tantamount to cheating. It slows the game and turns me off, effective as it may be. An open free flowing game of good quality. Loved the forward play of Shaw and the movement of Pickett and Kelly is elite.

2016-Round 15 - v East Perth at Fremantle Oval 7 years 9 months ago #98561

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Thats what I said Chaddy , we did not play well! For any WAFL team to beat a team that consists of 14 full time footballers you need big contributions from all of your players we did not get that yesterday. Let's hope we get it next week.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 308 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Big Blue

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977