Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Foundation Day Derby Preview 7 years 10 months ago #95382

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Well here we are again, the biggest home and away fixture of the year, and South are flying high as league leaders.

East are pushing for the finals and impressive wins over Subi make them real contenders, unfortunately a slip up against the dockers reserves was not ideal preparation coming into the big one. Nevertheless this is probably the best both clubs have been poised for many seasons and augurs well for a thrilling encounter.

If the ANZAC Derby is anything to go by the crowd will gets its monies worth.

Great to hear a fair bit of promotion on the radio this week, South have been running adds on 6PR all week , so lets hope for a big crowd. I was hoping SFFC would copy WPFC lead and try the 2 for 1 ticket idea from International Day , but it does not appear to have gone that way, maybe next year.

I think the club will be pumped for this one with the passing of Mr Greer so lets hope for a big crowd and win!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 358 guests and 3 members online

• Swedgen
  • one time only
  • waflrules

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag